[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The great debate!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: 1488419710736.jpg (58KB, 1006x336px) Image search: [Google]
1488419710736.jpg
58KB, 1006x336px
The great debate!
>>
>>12438185
Is it? I think it's pretty cut and dry. Slim fit is obviously the best way to go if you want a style that's long-lasting and works for any occasion. Skinny fit is still good and is a little more fashion-forward but you have to have the physique to match it. And regular fit is for stuffy business men and politicians.
>>
>>12438357
>slim fit
>long lasting
>not a less terrible fad like skinny fit
>>
"regular" fit depicts a near anorexic man and the slim fit and skinny fit are just a sick joke. so fucked. we need to see advertisments for suits with natural realistic bodies
>>
File: Bt18bIICEAA3Z8Z.jpg (11KB, 352x342px) Image search: [Google]
Bt18bIICEAA3Z8Z.jpg
11KB, 352x342px
>>12438385
>>
>>12438367
What.. the fuck are you attempting to say?
>>
File: tumblr_oa6ix2NEHN1tkzt0fo1_1280.jpg (592KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa6ix2NEHN1tkzt0fo1_1280.jpg
592KB, 1080x1920px
>>12438185
none of the above
>>
>>12438357
we need to raise the minimum allowed age for posting on this site
>>
>>12438185
Regular looks the best
Slim is acceptable
Skinny looks awful
>>
Slim. Skinnifit makes you look childish
>>
File: 640-82.jpg (190KB, 640x962px) Image search: [Google]
640-82.jpg
190KB, 640x962px
>mfw looking at this thread
>>
>>12438436
>Anonymous 05/02/17(Tue)05:52:35 No.124
t. wannabe contrarian who wants to be hip

regular looks like a kid dressed by his mom with his father suit
>>
regular doesn't even fit in the shoulders and the sleeves are too baggy
>>
Depends on your body. If you are larger (Muscular or fat) you should probably wear regular fit, maybe slim if you are only a little larger than average. Slim for everyone else. Skinny looks too small for most body types.
>>
i prefer a wide cut myself
>>
>>12438185
What the fuck am I even looking at here
The shoulders on the regular are utterly fucked and nobody should ever have let him be photographed in a coat that ill fitting. "Skinny fit" as distinct from slim is A) retarded, B) not the same as an English tapered cut. Tie knots tied by a retarded bonobo. The """skinny-fit""" coat is also drawing to an insane amount over his chest, as well as having a shawl collar for some fuckass reason.

I could go on and on, but the upshot is that someone needs to neck himself.
>>
Skinny fit.

I usually wear Rick Owens blazers and they fit perfectly. Snug and slim.
>>
>>12438185
Regular fit is the way to go, though I prefer "traditional fit" to be honest.

Slim fit is a dying trend and skinny fit is a fucking joke.
>>
>>12438458
w2c glasses?
>>
>>12438458
I wish I looked good.
>>
>>12440456
>I prefer skinny fit
>I wear rick blazers that fit slim and its the best
what
>>
all are gimmicky shit
i blame calvin klein for starting this bullshit with terribly fitting suit standard
>>
>>12440523
Is the slim fit trend really dying? It's certainly become normal, as of the last few years. It's not quite the height of fashion, as it appeared to be circa 2010.
>>
>>12440713
The office isn't really the place to be at the height of fashion.
>>
>>12438357
you've never worn a suit before
>>
>>12439776
THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL HOUSE
>>
>>12438185
Cheap OTR suits ruined suits. Everyone's body is shaped differently and everyone should be wearing a suit that fits
>>
>>12438411
Boom. Now you're talking.
>>
>>12439776
GET IT
IT'S SATIRE
GET IT?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: wAYYFUO.jpg (52KB, 409x516px) Image search: [Google]
wAYYFUO.jpg
52KB, 409x516px
No, no, no, it's all relative to the person wearing the suit. You wouldn't wear a "slim" suit if you're a big guy and you wouldn't wear a "regular" suit if you're a skinny guy.

Come on folks, this is basic logic, not to mention style.
>>
>>12438185
>simplifying suit cut like this
English cut best cut
>>
File: 1485959484870.jpg (49KB, 470x706px) Image search: [Google]
1485959484870.jpg
49KB, 470x706px
>>12441905
>if you're a big guy
>>
>>12441942
For you
>>
Slim and tieless.
>>
File: sillywalk.gif (2MB, 339x254px) Image search: [Google]
sillywalk.gif
2MB, 339x254px
>>12441920
No thanks, I prefer the casualness of the Italian cut. Easier to wear in all situations.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.