[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minimal Fashion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

Is minimal fashion the way to go in our days?People lose their shit over minimal anything,from home design to clothes,so you could say that minimalism is really "in" in 2017 and has been in 2016

So let's post some minimal fits fashy goys
>>
It's been "in" since like 2012. And, judging by how some of the people in WAYWT are dressing, they're better off doing that rather than the wacky fits they come up with.
>>
>>12437499
minimalism has been in since early '10s. the height of celine
>>
File: fredrik.jpg (178KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
fredrik.jpg
178KB, 1080x1349px
>cuck-core
>>
>>12437532
Honestly in 9/10 it looks much better than avantgarde that looks great on runway, but like shit on 90% of people.
Easiest way is just mix some of designer stuff and minimal basics.
>>
File: norse1.jpg (66KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
norse1.jpg
66KB, 1080x1349px
>>
File: CLNkpXH.jpg (737KB, 1843x2764px) Image search: [Google]
CLNkpXH.jpg
737KB, 1843x2764px
>>
File: krekhPH.jpg (998KB, 2178x3267px) Image search: [Google]
krekhPH.jpg
998KB, 2178x3267px
>>
>>12437536
this. minimalism doesnt necessary mean boring. its about letting that one item pop out or going for that effortless comfy
>>
>>12437558
W2c shirt
>>
>>12437582
Exactly. It has to be contrasted with something. I love minimalist style because I'm fairly /fit/ and have a shaved head, I just like clean simple lines. But I hate palewave, I prefer a big pop of color somewhere in the outfit.
>>
>>12437558
tfw when mixed and have to struggle with thick hair like this
>>
>>12437614
Shut the fuck up.
>>
File: ALRBB1073_M.jpg (47KB, 201x270px) Image search: [Google]
ALRBB1073_M.jpg
47KB, 201x270px
Just the Poncho.
>>
>>12437616
loooooooooool
>>
>>12437582
lmao no
it's a design philosophy
it's about stripping things down to as little design elements as possible, and making this the focal point of the design
people often mistake simplicity for this, but infact the way that this reductionism in design is achieved can be very complex, it's just made to not appear that way
this is a very crude example, but say you wanted to make a garment that's just a big box that sits over a person, that's seamless and looks very stark and plain, the process that goes into getting a garment to sit like that on a person and to appear that way, can be harder to achieve than appears
and when you have to as a designer, start incorporating this thinking into wearable garments, it becomes even harder
essentially your job is to have a focal element or idea in your design, and attempt to put everything else that's irrelevant, into the background
unfortunately this has been misinterpreted by a lot to just mean 'make a bland, inoffensive garment with little thought and creativity put into the few remaining design elements left and pass it off as minimalism'
>>
who even cares what's "in" you fucking cuck
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.