[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything more depressing than balding in your early

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: steamhat1.png (56KB, 633x874px) Image search: [Google]
steamhat1.png
56KB, 633x874px
Is there anything more depressing than balding in your early 20s/late teens?
>up until I was 18 I had a mane of hair
>a little after I turned 20, friend's mom points out a "hole" in my mane on both sides of forehead
>I've known for a couple months now but this was the first time anyone pointed it out
>didn't even say anything just kinda pretended like I didn't hear
>year later pretty much everyone points it out or "what happened to your hair?"
>22 and I have a jason statham hairline
>its now painfully obvious that Im balding
>make a thread every couple of weeks
>always the same 2 answers
>people with full head of hair will tell you that people don't care or "just shave it bro"
>shave my head every other morning before I shower
>look in the mirror and feel like I just got robbed of my youth
>girls used to approach me
>can't sleep at night anymore
>put on a shit ton of weight
>winters have become bittersweet
>I've never worn a hat in my life before but during the winter I wear a hat every single day sometimes into the early days of spring "out of habit"
>talk to girls, sometimes bring them home
>we bang once and I never get a call back or anything afterwards
this fucking sucks /fa/ it came out of no where
no one in my family is bald or even receding and all I get are pity-fucks for 1 season every year
I haven't had a real relationship in almost 3 years
pic somewhat related, the style of hat I wear during the winter, looks good with my beard
>>
>>12435734
>eat right
>get fit
>dress well
>own it (whatever you end up doing with your bald head)

And shut the fuck up. Being bald isn't a death sentence anon there are plenty of bald men who are able to own the lookand move on. Look at dwayne Johnson or whatever he's the "sexiest man alive" and is bald as fuck
>>
I knew a guy from my school who started balding at 14/15 I guess thats more depressing
>>
>>12435734
>early 20s/late teens?

That's when Male Pattern Baldness usually starts, dude. That it starts when you're 35, or something, is mostly just a myth propagated by movies and TV.
If you get on Finasteride and Minoxodil ASAP you can probably hold it off from getting worse for a long time.

Minoxodil will kill your cats. Don't use minoxodil with cats in the house.
Finasteride may break your dick forever. But probably not.
There are other things too but I don't know how much they'll really do. Like saw palmetto, caffeine shampoo, cardio.
One time I saw a guy claiming male pattern baldness is your body trying to get more Vitamin D. Since if your scalp was bare more sun would shine down on it. He cited Scandinavians having higher rates of baldness and claimed someone with a shaved head getting lots of sun would never go bald. (aside from the artificial baldness of shaving their head)
>>
>>12435734
>Is there anything more depressing than balding in your early 20s/late teens?
Yeah

My father was horseshoe bald when he was 11. I am not even fucking joking.

My hairline from the ages of 13-14 went from god tier to "I'm 21 and I'm starting to lose my hairline" then by 18 I had to accept shaving my head

I have ugly moles and scars on the top of my head, too. I'm also just ugly af bald

sucks to suck
>>
What defines when you start balding? Genetics? Bad luck? My 50-year-old dad still does not seem to have started. Maybe I just cannot tell because I see him regularly, idk.
>>
There is nothing more disgusting than a balding male. It's not even bald so much as the balding. Absolutely unfortunate, if you're a manlet and balding pls kys
>>
>>12435814
If you've reached your early 20s and you see no recession and you don't have much family history of baldness: you probably don't have MPB.
You'll probably keep most of your hair throughout your life, though expect some thinning at some point. Healthy living will probably retard thinning. MPB treatments should too but when you're like 45+ are you really going to give a shit?
>>
>>12435754
Dwayne Johnson is also jacked out of his mind, handsome in a very macho masculine way and is also in his 40s. OP said "balding in your teens/20s"

My big question is this... what will become of me? I'm almost 30 and I have a full head of hair with my childhood hairline. Dad, grandfathers on both sides--all bald. I'm still fucked right?
>>
>>12435869
Thanks for the info. I am female actually, probably why I never thought about how these things work much. Dad his hair is still really, really thick though. Touching his head is like touching a bristle.
>>
>>12435895
The important question is, what sort of facial hair can you grow? If you're balding this early then there's a good chance you have strong facial hair genetics and can grow a thick, full beard. There are a lot of different styles you can go for, depending on what you like, what the rest of your face looks like e.t.c, if you still want to look young you could go for the Tom Hardy in Mad Max: Fury Road look, I think he's in his 30's but he still looks pretty young and can pull off the bald look really well with thick facial hair.

If you struggle to grow any respectable facial hair, don't shave for at least a month and see what you have to work with. If you hate beards then you might want to see if you can grow back your hair to be short, and find a style that might work with your head shape.
>>
>>12435907
The claim is it's your mother's father to go by. I've heard someone also say it's bullshit, go by both.
But I can tell you from personal experience there is a problem by going on your father and maternal grandfather's side: someone might have been cucked.
>>
>caring this much about hair
jesus fucking christ; work out, dress well and be confident and your fucking set
>>
All my feels op literally ruins my day every morning when i have to look at my ugly thinning hair in the mirror. Try shaving it if you can pull it off ok then sweet, otherwise join the cope crew like me (Minox, Fin, Cabooki, Hair Dryer) The cloning transplant solution is close now just holdout and save $ up.
>>
>>12435814
>>12435907
Male Pattern Baldness is genetic. It usually starts halfway your 20s and affects the majority of men.
Mind you though: slightly receding temples doesn't have to mean you go bald any further, it can simply indicate not being a boy anymore.
>>
>>12435801
Scanners tan though. Only Western Europeans don't, due to particulars of their historic diet.
>>
>>12436140
That's not contradictory if they live in spots where they need a lot of protection for part of the year and a lack of protection for the other part.

Diet? I thought it was just the UK climate is dreary enough all year that the mutation that fucked up their ability to tan managed to spread and survive.
>>
File: jack nicholson shining.jpg (19KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
jack nicholson shining.jpg
19KB, 500x373px
desu balding can look perfectly fine. I don't know why people nowadays seem to think that it's either full head of hair or completely shaved, nothing in-between.
>>
>>12436045
I think you may have responded to the wrong person or misread but I am almost 30 but NOT balding at all. However, my father, grandads and uncles on both sides are bald. I'm still fucked right?
>>
i started losing a bit of hair in the front when i was 18 and began finasteride when i was 19, its been about 5 months and can confirm the stuff works
>>
>>12435734
Stop feeling sorry for yourself you ridiculous faggot, you're gonna have to be bald from now on. Make it work, post pics or get the FUCK off my board
>>
>>12436276
post a pic of a good-looking 20ish-year old rocking the baldness
>>
>>12436365
I know it's like OP clearly said teens/20s and all these people like "no it's fine" and bring up old men.
>>
>>12435734
TFW ur hairline has never been stronger/possibly going lower at 28 yrs old
>>
>>12435734
I think you're suffering more from lack of self confidence than baldness
>>
>>12436365
yuri pleskun
>>
>>12435734
>depressed for something that happens to a lot of people
The pussyfication of the West is true
>>
>>12435907
please feel free to post a picture of your cunt
>>
I've been litteraly starving my self on various odd days to not be a fatass anymore. But this year, it's also like someone flipped a switch and my top is thinning quickly.

How much if this do you think is malnutrition and how much is genetic? If it is mostly diet, will it thicken out once my nutrtion is normal again?
>>
My girlfriend has always had a crush on young Jack Nicholson, and just look at how his hair looked even at a young age

No one notices quite as much as us
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.