[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I'm wearing too much red. Do I look good? Tips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 20170430_092250.jpg (3MB, 1650x4032px) Image search: [Google]
20170430_092250.jpg
3MB, 1650x4032px
I feel like I'm wearing too much red. Do I look good? Tips? I just got these shoes and they're air jordan 1 retro ultra
>>
>>12434166
hmm maybe
try taking the shirt off then posting a pic, then go from there
>>
>>12434169
this
we need to see how the fit looks without the shirt in order to give you some good advice
>>
>>12434169
>>12434257
fucking pufters
>>
>>12434166
t looks bad
>>
>>12434166
From the back?
>>
>>12434166
ima eat that b8.

i think the pants kill it, they cover up the shoes instead of emphasizing them. get tighter pants and also take ur shirt off
>>
>>12434869
Op here. Gonna return the shoes and save up for yeezys
>>
It is a lot of red, its fine with the shirt but then getting matching shoes just seems tryhard and overloads the red.If you wanna wear the shirt go with all black or all white shoes. At least in my opinion.
>>
>>12436012
dont get yeezys ...
>>
>>12436012
this fit would look even shittier with yeezys, how about distribute the amount that you spend on yeezys to better looking shirts and pants than the ones you have.
>>
>>12437773
Op here. That's probably the right thing to do. What clothes are /fa/ for summer weather?
>>
>>12437840
White/neutral color canvas shoes are a staple for a lot of people. But to make it work you'll probably want to avoid black jeans like in pic. Somewhere between stonewash and true indigo.
>>
>>12434166
Is this bait or are you just a high schooler posting here? You know you need to be 18 to post on 4chan, right?
>>
clear b8 shit fit kys
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.