[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does one get into modelling /fa/? serveral people including

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2812.jpg (342KB, 1267x2272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2812.jpg
342KB, 1267x2272px
how does one get into modelling /fa/?

serveral people including people from here and my mother told me that i should at least try.

literally where do i start?
do i just go out to agencies and do a twirl and a wink?

i know i should probably have a portfolio with some photos and shit

i dont know

can any actual models give us some insights and tips on how to get into modeling?

ill post a couple more pics below (taken with my potato)
>>
File: IMG_2488.jpg (501KB, 1914x1785px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2488.jpg
501KB, 1914x1785px
^
sorry about that
>>
File: IMG_2422.jpg (384KB, 1306x1967px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2422.jpg
384KB, 1306x1967px
>>
you kinda look like Maxime Buchi from Sang Bleu. Pic related.

Depending on your height you would have no trouble modeling. Just google a list of agencies in your city/nearest big city, go to them and see what happens.
>>
File: 1187379.jpg (87KB, 640x884px) Image search: [Google]
1187379.jpg
87KB, 640x884px
>>12433509
forgot pic
>>
You answered yourself. Agencies (that are reputable) are sick and tired of people like you walking without anything to show for it, thinking you're the exception that's going to break the mold. Start a portfolio, you know you have to do this.

Depending where you live, they'll have open casting where they're more lenient. Hoping you're not a manlet.
>>
>>12433509
>>12433515
minimum and ideal height?
>>
>>12433504
your eyes are too squinty i think. that's a big deal when it comes to modeling. and you're making a very strange expression, scrunching up your face. it highlights the fact that you have that weird little knot on your brow

you're also choosing a lot of strange angles to make your face look different. a selfie in front of a mirror with a relaxed face would be much more useful

i doubt you can be a fashion model but you are pretty handsome. you could get acting or modeling work
>>
>>12433520
Male models need to be at least 5'11 generally. But I'd say between 6'0 and 6'2 is ideal.

Tattoos are going to limit your options.
>>
File: IMG_2866.jpg (1MB, 2823x3763px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2866.jpg
1MB, 2823x3763px
>>12433522
>>
with all this being said,
i would probably need to find and hire a photographer to take some pics of me

how do i decide where to shoot?
do i let him take the lead?

id really like actual model to get in here and share their exp and knowledge
>>
>>12433504
>>12433507
>>12433538
relax your anus, boi
you're posing like a bitch
>>
>>12433546
I have actual modelling experience. Ignore these guys, just send pictures to several modelling agencies. They dont expert you to come in with a portfolio, they build one for you if they want you. Side note: NEVER EVER pay money to a modelling agency, if they ask money they're not legit.
>>
>>12433714
I'm currently a model, and think you should listen to this guy, but I also think you look quite old which could hold you back. Be an actor instead.
>>
>>12433724
Also if an agency actually thinks you look good enough to make it as a model it means they think you can make them money, so they'll gladly help you to create a portfolio for free.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.