[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tempted to purchase this duster. Think I can make it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I'm tempted to purchase this duster. Think I can make it work without a cowboy hat?
>>
>>12431212
I don't think you can make it work with a cowboy hat, pardner
>>
>>12431216
I think it'd be possible to shoehorn it into the goth mall ninja/techwear look somehow.
>>
>>12431251
no
>>
>>12431212
this is /cgl/ shit. You can never make it work.
>>
>>12431212
Suicide isn't an option; it's the answer.
>>
>>12431212
Sure. Don't listen to the insecure fags on this board.
If you have some knowledge of proportions and aesthetic and a sense of style I trust you to build a nice outfit with it. You will stand out, and that's what most of /fa/ is afraid of, but it will still look good.
>>
>>12431371
Any suggestions on making it look less out of place?
I feel like I'll need at least medium length hair and heavy boots, a somewhat loud but not bright shirt to draw a little attention away... Idk...
>>
>>12431380
this would make you look like a school shooter
buy it in brown or tan and dress like a cowboy/revolver ocelot in mgs5
>>
>>12431212
Buy it and wear it with the hat.
>>
Columbinecore.
>>
>>12431212
fuck what these fags think.
If you like it, rock it.
>>
beasts all over the shop
oh the sweet blood it sings to me, it's enough to make a man sick!
kehahahahahaha
>>
File: 626c1f0fbd5fbe165f4fc525e771a063.jpg (191KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
626c1f0fbd5fbe165f4fc525e771a063.jpg
191KB, 1000x1000px
>>12431251
No.

If you want to wear a long coat with a goth outfit, get a more normally styled black trench coat.
>>
>>12431212
You look like an even more depressed Casey Affleck. And the duster isn't helping.
>>
>>12431858
>>12431380

just gotta wear a backwards kmfdm snapback and you're all set
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.