[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when you will understand that all that matter is FACE? seriously,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: ee.gif (953KB, 431x281px) Image search: [Google]
ee.gif
953KB, 431x281px
when you will understand that all that matter is FACE?

seriously, when? that all of this board is completely obsolete?
>>
File: IMG_5857.jpg (46KB, 548x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5857.jpg
46KB, 548x653px
I can be both gendea so jokes on you
>>
Goddamn I am so tired of this. Fashion isn't necessarily about looking good for the people you want to fuck. If you want to dress nice to get more ass, then more power to you. But fashion at its core is about the aesthetics of the clothes you are wearing. Period. It doesn't matter if you look like Danny fucking Devito, you can dress fashionably and others can appreciate it. No, it might not get stacy to suck your limp dick because that is not what its about.
>>
File: Goslinglookalike.jpg (406KB, 2247x1771px) Image search: [Google]
Goslinglookalike.jpg
406KB, 2247x1771px
>>12429106
Nobody fucking appreciates it, understand this

In the end what you said is still about appearance and nobody will fucking appreciate it if you're ugly
>>
>>12429114
Well if you are fat then you are pretty limited, fashion-wise. Clothes, for the most part, will not look good on you so on that front you're right, physical appearance does matter. But if you have an ugly face you can still make clothes look good on you and make bold combinations that look good. There is a guy on reddit that I've seen that dresses clean as fuck but has the ugliest haircut I have ever seen and a pretty traditionally unattractive face. I would post a pic but reddit is down lmao
>>
File: T4jQt2F.jpg (898KB, 3110x2073px) Image search: [Google]
T4jQt2F.jpg
898KB, 3110x2073px
>>12429126
didn't say anything about fatties tho, they aren't even human

but yeah do you consider those guys /fa/shionable? because that's what you look like IRL

now look at this guy, he wears the most ridiculous shit ever and still looks like a god

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgqd4dX6mbk

I hope I convinced you now
>>
>>12429134
>provides spare black jeans to whoever needs them
lmao

Yeah idk man I am inclined to rag on them but I can't tell if its because theyre ugly as fuck or because they look too young and goofy to be wearing clothes like that. I don't know if it makes a difference really either way. But I am not a fan of how much black people wear these days so I probably would say i don't like the fits even if it was a God wearing them.

With the dude in the video, a lot of the stuff he wears is /fa/shionable, and even though he could pick up any chick in that weird shit, it still is not /fa/shionable
>>
>>12429157
>With the dude in the video, a lot of the stuff he wears is /fa/shionable, and even though he could pick up any chick in that weird shit, it still is not /fa/shionable

?????
>>
>>12429094
I've got the face and body proportion

I can't tell you body proportion are more important

Every piece of clothing feets perfect on me.
>>
>Ugly
>/fa/

when will this meme end ?
>>
File: art11.jpg (50KB, 482x600px) Image search: [Google]
art11.jpg
50KB, 482x600px
>>12429094
it's all about a variety of things, face is amongst the chief of those factors, but not the only one. You people are so insecure and socially inept, please change for my sake Anons.
>>
>>12429094
I am already beautiful, but want to be better than other beautiful people.

/thread
>>
>>12429094
ok I've already got a good face, allow me to have fun now
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.