[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do these colors match? Apologies if the picture gets rotated.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7837.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7837.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Do these colors match?

Apologies if the picture gets rotated.
>>
>>12428351
no these seem to be 2 different colours :)
>>
You shouldn't be worrying about colors when you're making such a basic mistake as wearing cargo shorts
>>
File: 1492454086768.png (567KB, 800x773px) Image search: [Google]
1492454086768.png
567KB, 800x773px
>cargo shorts
>>
sort of
tan is a bit too washed out for the intensity of the top
you'd either want a top with a more washed out color or pants that are a brighter yellow colour, although for my tastes that's probably a bit too much colour
you could also go for a colour close by on the colour wheel for the pants like a blue, which won't offer so much visual intensity and will probably look much nicer and refined
another thing you can try is to put a jacket over the shirt that will reduce the amount of space and therefore visual impact the colour has in the outfit, rather than being a massive blob of colour in the outfit, it will be more like a hint of colour and will take some of the edge off it
>>
>>12428366
>>12428389
What do you think would pair well with this shirt? It's comfortable, and I've been told it accentuates my eyes and my body type, so I'd like to keep wearing it.

As for the bottom, I'd like something comfortable and not too heavy, since the spring/summer is deathly hot here.
>>
>>12428471
generally speaking shorts on a grown man can look pretty ridiculous but, if you have to wear shorts try a pair that above the knee and one solid colour. Make sure that there aren't a whole lot to them either (as in only 2 pockets, one on each side)
>>
>>12428351
>cargo shorts

get the fuck off my board
>>
>>12428389
Tits or GTFO
>>
File: disgustedanchor.jpg (44KB, 360x309px) Image search: [Google]
disgustedanchor.jpg
44KB, 360x309px
>>12428351
1. Khaki goes with pretty much anything
2. >cargo shorts
>>
try to find some plain light grey shorts and limit urself to just hand pockets ffs. also 3 quarter shorts are fucking gross at least keep them above your knees. cant go wrong with neutral coloured shorts unless ur shoes are rainbow coloured
>>
>>12428471
It's a fucking navy tee mate.
>>
>>12428351
7 inch inseam chino shorts, can't go wrong
>>
>>12428775
>>12428775
>>12428775
>>12428775
my nigga
>>
>>12428351
Why the fuck are you wearing cargo shorts?
Wanna know how I know you're still a virgin?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.