[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a raincoat from the Navy in Type II NWU camo Would it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

I have a raincoat from the Navy in Type II NWU camo

Would it be autistic to wear it in public?
>>
no just do it

if you act like it might be and worry about it everyone will vibe on that
>>
Miltary styles are timeless, and functional as long as you don't act like an operator wannabe.
>>
>>12421388
Why do you care what a bunch of degenerates on 4chan think dude if you like the jacket wear it
>>
I think if you're going to do it then make sure to avoid other tacticool gear to avoid looking like an airsoft kiddie/cosplayer. I think you'd need to pair it with more casual/normal pants/shoes.
>>
i have one of the gortexes from back when the navy still issued woodland

it keeps me dry in the rain, 10/10
>>
>>12421388
You're a vet, so no
>>
>>12421485
I'm not a vet I got it from a friend
>>
>>12421536
Your friend gave you an issued piece of gear in AOR1? Is he a SEAL?
>>
>>12421477
>>12421449
>>12421393
All this is true. Use it to layer something. Wear some casual shoes and pants, no jeans or boots, maybe a hoodie under it. If hypebeasts can wear camo shit, you can wear your gay camo too, just make it look streetwear-ey
>>
>>12421763
wym casual?

I thought jeans were casual
>>
>>12421770
Attitudes towards denim seem to vary a lot internationally. Here in the US we wear jeans with literally anything, but in Europe I only ever saw people wear them with nice shoes and button up shirts.
>>
>>12421388
>Would it be autistic to wear it in public?

of course it would be. you're nervous about it and that's going to make it worse. then if some stupid person confronts you about it you'll feel really uncomfortable. you'll always be thinking about how it's viewed after that

the rule to never dress in uniform when you're on leave logically extends to after you're discharged
>>
>>12421798
Is it really in uniform if it's just the jacket
>>
>>12421667
That's clearly Marine Marpat m8
>>
>>12422439
The filename literally says AOR1 and OP said NWU Type II
>>
You wear this, and I'm kicking your teeth in.
>>
>>12421388
i wouldn't wear any camo in a country where it was issued in, especially if you aren't or weren't in the army
>>
>>12421794
>in Europe I only ever saw people wear them with nice shoes and button up shirts
Have you ever been to Europe ?
>>
>>12421388
If you are that insecure, just stay at home all day. You don't need to go out if you don't want to.
Also, if you think it would look "autistic" you clearly don't like the jacket, why torture yourself wearing it?
>>
File: 1486000743942.jpg (50KB, 410x498px) Image search: [Google]
1486000743942.jpg
50KB, 410x498px
>>12422455
Why are military people so uncivilized?
>they're poorfags
>>
>>12422439
>>12422451
>>12421667
AOR1 and NWU Type II are the same thing
AOR1 and AOR2 patterns are now issued to normies
>>
i would rock it, looks fresh as fuck... black T under that
>>
>>12422455
Why? I'm too broke to afford anything else that's of decent quality?
>>
>>12422782
Pussy.
>>
>>12422451
>hasn't heard of a patent
kys
>>
>>12422633
About half a dozen times. Mostly around Germany and Italy. I'll admit i mostly spent my time in the big cities and around tourist attractions, so i may of missed more rugged styles.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.