[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't you buy one yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170424-224526.png (445KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170424-224526.png
445KB, 1080x1920px
Why didn't you buy one yet?
>>
>>12421250
you have to be 18 to post on this site
>>
File: 1492734627670.jpg (154KB, 707x536px) Image search: [Google]
1492734627670.jpg
154KB, 707x536px
>$16 for a trucker hat
>>
If you don't have autism you're just going to look like a dick. Yeah, I know, irony etc, but it's still a dick move
>>
>>12421454
but an actual sperg would not wear the hat
>>
File: 1480164444300.png (298KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1480164444300.png
298KB, 500x499px
>>12421250
>>
Get ready for some fat bitch single mom with five autistic half-breed children to waddle up to you and lecture you on how offensive it is that you were that hat without actually being autistic.
>>
I was going to buy one but they're sold out already.
>>
>>12421592
This one looks better than the one the op posted.

Still wouldn't buy this shit though
>>
>>12421250
what's the appeal?

>autism xD
>>
>>12421613
Every fucking time
>>be in McDonald's
>>lil brother and I forced to go watch even littler brother
>>cmonsrsly.gif
>>we watch him and he goes off by himself
>>suddenly, autistic retard girl comes up to us
>>she tries to get us to play retard games
>>*screaming, tugging my hand* LETTTTSSS GOO IN TEH TREE
>>no stupid cunt...go play with those m80s
>>she finally stops getting a tism with me and my brother
>>my brother and I start talking about what a fucked up annoying kid she is
>>how she's gonna get in a fight with the wrong kids at school and get beat up
>>>>I hope she gets beat up someday
>>the ogre mom walks over
>>piercings, tinker bell tattoo, early 2000s haircut...typical former Stacy
>>so white trash goes "were you jus threatenen to beatd up mah daughter?"
>>were you goin to punch herr in the head and fight her?? Did I just hear that
>>n-no it was him...(pointing to my brother)
>>well I'll have you know she has autism, 3 chromozines and blah blah
>>leaving chikfila
>>kid autistically screeching
>>that's what a bad looks like kids (dad)
>>nod our heads gravely
>>
>>12421250
Seller wouldn't confirm if the bill had an even number of stitches. I wouldn't want people to think I was gay. No thanks.
>>
>>12421592
I was going to order a whole batch of custom hats that looked exactly like the one in that pic. Would there be a demand? Very worried I'll put down the money and end up with a bunch of left over units.

I would have to order at least 50 to achieve even some semblance of a reasonable price (15$)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.