[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anything else actually work for preventing a receding hairline/regrowing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Kirkland-Minoxidil-Hair-Loss.png (351KB, 426x383px) Image search: [Google]
Kirkland-Minoxidil-Hair-Loss.png
351KB, 426x383px
Does anything else actually work for preventing a receding hairline/regrowing?
It seems awful that you need to keep taking this indefinitely to keep your hair from falling out, pls tell me there's something else I can do
>>
would buy once just for the logo
>>
>>12415019

SYNTHESIZE SUFFICIENT VITAMIN D, PREFERABLY BY RECEIVING DIRECT SUNLIGHT, MIX YOUR SHAMPOO WITH ROSEMARY SOLUTION, WASH YOUR HAIR WITH COLD WATER, HAVE A VEGAN DIET.
>>
>>12415019
fin if you want to risk the sides
>>
>>12415034
fin?
>>
File: IMG_0506.jpg (105KB, 870x869px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0506.jpg
105KB, 870x869px
>>12415033
Hey bb
>>
>>12415038
finastride, or propecia/proscar
heard its actually really good with even growing back some hair but again theres the whole "limp dick" sides that turn people away
>>
>finasteride

The very name implies that it's fixing to sterilize you. You think these things are not thoroughly thought through?
>>
>>12415019
ketoconazole (Nizoral) shampoo
>>
>>12415076
>>12415081
It seems like the majority of side effects happen to retards who assume taking one pill is gonna ruin their dick and get so freaked out about it that they cause it to actually happen. Look up studies into the drug, side effects aren't very common, especially if you are younger.
>>
>>12415107
>>12415076

how do you even get a prescription for that
who would I see for it?
>>
>>12415107
>be 24
>doctor wont prescribe fin because he thinks im too young
god dammit i dont want to wait 10 years when its already too late
>>
lmao

every day there's a thread on here about hair loss
you guys are insecure as fuck
embrace the hairline

i bet you're just some anglo-american or western european low test betas who can't grow beards

in that case youre fucked

> tfw eastern european full beard
>>
>>12415019
you could look into Homeopathy.
it's what I'm going to do. there probably are Globuli for hairloss too and it really can't hurt, OP.

had good experiences with homeopathy in the past. I will ignore any homeopathy naysayer trying to jump me ITT.
>>
>>12415019
if you're gonna use it, think of it like toothpaste. Assuming you brush you're teeth twice a day.

>>12415107
>>12415184
had the same shit from one doc

>"your too young to mess around with your hormones"

you'd be amazed at how stupid doctors actually are.

>>12415209
not to discredit homeopathy as a whole, but if there are studies to back it i'm all for it.

One of the only "natural" remedies that has some backing is a study done in korea involving Pumpkin seed oil. They don't even know how it helped either, but they did notice hair regrowth from it.
saw palmetto? just does what finasteide does, on a much smaller scale.
biotion? no study showing that it would actually help unless deficient
Zinc? only if you were deficient
Vitamin D? only if you were deficient
massaging you're head to "increase bloodflow"; i haven't seen anything proving it or even really establishing why it would help.

You have 3 scientifically backed, proven methods of preventing/slowing/reversing hairloss. Minoxidil, Finasteride, Dutasteride. Nothing else comes close to when it comes to actual study verified results. That's just the reality of it now. We don't understand Male pattern baldness fully yet.
>>
>>12415235
This. OP fuck everything you read on the internet, finasteride + minoxidil with a side of 2% ketoconazole shampoo is the only thing that shows good scientific results. Dutasteride is a slightly stronger fin, which shows modest improvements, although harder to get for hair loss purposes.

Unless you want to go full trap mode and take bicalutamide/spiro/cypro and estrogen. Not recommended to manly men for obvious reasons...
>>
>>12415019

there's a chance that you'll lose an inch or two off your dick and have ED. No, I am not kidding, although this is a small chance. desu, not worth it

If you still want to persist, then sure. But the moment your dick starts shrinking or you have trouble getting it up, then stop.
>>
>>12415019
using it around half a year now. works like a charm
>>
just buy fin from alldaychemist for super cheap.

sides are a myth in almost every case
>>
>>12415019
It doesn't prevent hair growth because it's a growth stimulant. Finasteride stops hair loss and regrows hair if you don't have bald spots yet.
>>
File: IMG_1208.jpg (427KB, 1831x1831px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1208.jpg
427KB, 1831x1831px
buzz your shit and grow a beard
>>
>>12415331
how's your dick looking?
>>
tfw I can't use fin because my dick is already small
>>
>>12415406
Different anon, but on it for 8 months now and it has had no negative effect on my dick. Zero sides, hair regrowth. The sides fear mongering is meme bullshit by bitter baldies.
>>
>>12415406
another anon, i've been on it for 6 months with absolutely 0 sides and hair regrowth and crown and even a solid amount on temples already

don't listen to people that say it ruins ur dick
>>
>>12415019
its not that big of a deal, you just rub some on your head every morning and night

or just cut it all off
>>
>>12415406
how would rogaine effect dick size
>>
I use the foam version because it also acts kinda like a mousse.
>>
>>12415019
yeah, go bald.
>>
>>12415019
can I have thicc eyebrows if I apply monoxidil on them?
>>
>>12415188
>beard
nice shitty jaline
>>
>>12415098
ketoconazole is an antifungal iirc

i use the shampoo u posted, kirkland brand. I think it works, my friend with more experience says it works if you catch it early and dont have severe baldness. Propecia is a good option if you're looking at serious baldness. It causes ED, but not in young men
>>
>>12415417
>>12415425
HOW MUCH ARE THEY FUCKING PAYING YOU???!
>>
not sure about on your head but I grew a beard using this stuff
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.