[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, oldfag here (33), how should I dress on weekends so that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

Hey, oldfag here (33), how should I dress on weekends so that I look like my age and put together, but not too fuddy-duddy?
>>
full yohji
>>
>>12402356
First of different shoes. Get something with a more simple and timeless look that still has good support. No elastic Sketchers slip ons. Laces.
>>
File: 1492319954674.jpg (115KB, 1200x1531px) Image search: [Google]
1492319954674.jpg
115KB, 1200x1531px
>>12402356
>>
>>12402356
Is this a Bob Odenkirk cosplay?
>>
Just basic shit. No joggers or any of those Yeezy or nmd shoes.

Wear basic t shirts from Uniqlo or j crew. Get colors like Navy, black, grey or white
Dark wash jeans. Levi 510 if you prefer a slimmer fit. 511 if you want a little more space in your jeans. For shoes you could wear Clark's desert boots beewax color only. Gym shoes, I'd say go with navy blue low or mid Chuck taylors. If you want to show feet, go with Birkenstock sandals
>>
>>12402440
>recommending chucks to a 30 yo
you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>12402440
>>12402356

yea i agree with this anon, get well fitting jeans (depends on how fit/fat ur body is), levis are prob the best option. remember to get dark blue jeans at first to make it work with lots of outfits.

buy chinos as well from gap/jcrew/levi. make sure its either khaki/navy/grey colour.

buy solid t shirts if u have a decent body, if not buy ocbd (blue or white) shirts to still look good while being casual. DO NOT buy graphic t's or "fancy" dress shirts

for shoes it depends on how u feel, ur too old to be wearing fancy athletic shoes. just buy some classic adidas (sambas/gazelles) or chucks or new balances (if u can pull it off)

for boots/dressier option buy what the anon said about desert boots or buy a work boot like the wolverine

above all pay attention to the fit, the pic u posted has a dude wearing a loose ass fit that sucks. make it "tailored fit" but not too skinny.

just do some research u old stinky fuck
>>
>>12402356
imagine this fit on a skinny young dude
>>
>>12403349
would be a great fit desu

almost scary how a figure makes the fit look either great or horrible
>>
>>12403349
huckleberry-core
>>
>>12402451

He said for gym.
Nothing wrong with chucks at the gym. There's a 50-60 year old guy at my gym that wears them. They are literally the best basic lifting shoe and is fine for light running but will fuck you with shin splints if you go heavy.
>>
>>12403387

Running shoes rekt the fit and maybe some looser jeans in the thighs.

>>12402440
Clarks brown leather have some nice worn in effect even if its cheap shit. Mali/brown leather/beeswax, really can't go wrong with those for a neutral fit.
>>
>>12402356
google jason statham and daniel craig for inspo
>>
>>12403437
>He said for gym.
He didn't say anything about a gym.
>>
>>12402356
Funny enough those clothes would work if he wasn't fat and the clothes were slimmer cut.
>>
you look like you are in your mid forties
>>
Speaking of dad-core, what are good places to buy better quality wage cuck attire?
>>
>>12402451
If you're not ugly, you can pull anything off
>>
>>12402358

he's not wrong.

in a way, the older you get, the more you can pull off. you have to not be tubby of course but still.

i find the older i get, the more avant garde i can go without anyone really questioning it. it also helps that i have more money as i get older.
>>
wal-mart helper on-break -core
>>
>>12404979
> Gym shoes, I'd say go with navy blue low or mid Chuck taylors.
>>
>>12403349
where is huck when we need him
>>
>>12402406
underrated
>>
>>12402356
I'm your age and can pass for 20. Being a manlet helps me in that regard. You've aged terribly.
>>
>>12402356
You're on the wrong board
>>
>>12402356
You should probably just sit in your garage with the car running
>>
>>12402356
Dress your age, business casual
>>
>>12402356
you look closer to 50 than 30
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.