[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Effay or Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4770.png (845KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4770.png
845KB, 750x1334px
Are Squidbillie's hats effay? I found a site that sells all of em
>>
yo i found a site that sells ronald mcdonalds shoes and like carrot tops white t shirts are they fa
>>
>>12399680
Squidbillies been the GOAT
>>
>>12399680
squidbillies are /fa/ but the merchandise is not

too many people have been wearing lame, ironic stuff like that for ages. it's like a "free moustache rides" t-shirt. girls will just be repulsed
>>
>>12400476
I-I am a girl though
>>
Gimme that link slime squidbilly gear goes hard
>>
>>12401020
>girl that fucks with squidbillies and might even rock the booty hunter hat

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: hats02.png (328KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
hats02.png
328KB, 500x423px
Inferior to Frank from 30 Rock
>>
>>12401165
franks hats were cool in 2010 but now its le quirky nerd culture tier
>>
>>12399680
Post site
>>
>>12401020
London, also referred to as Greater London, is one of nine regions of England and the top-level subdivision covering most of the city's metropolis.[note 5] The small ancient City of London at its core once comprised the whole settlement, but as its urban area grew, the Corporation of London resisted attempts to amalgamate the city with its suburbs, causing "London" to be defined in a number of ways for different purposes.[123]

Forty per cent of Greater London is covered by the London post town, within which 'LONDON' forms part of postal addresses.[124][125] The London telephone area code (020) covers a larger area, similar in size to Greater London, although some outer districts are excluded and some places just outside are included. The Greater London boundary has been aligned to the M25 motorway in places.[126]

Outward urban expansion is now prevented by the Metropolitan Green Belt,[127] although the built-up area extends beyond the boundary in places, resulting in a separately defined Greater London Urban Area. Beyond this is the vast London commuter belt.[128] Greater London is split for some purposes into Inner London and Outer London.[129] The city is split by the River Thames into North and South, with an informal central London area in its interior. The coordinates of the nominal centre of London, traditionally considered to be the original Eleanor Cross at Charing Cross near the junction of Trafalgar Square and Whitehall, are about 51°30′26″N 00°07′39″W.[130] However the geographical centre of London, on one definition, is in the London Borough of Lambeth, just 0.1 miles to the northeast of Lambeth North tube station.[131]
>>
>>12401165
Anyone who hasn't seen 30 rock is going to think you're autistic.

with the squidbillies hat however the hat still has some humor even for people who've never heard of squidbillies
>>
>>12401252
http://www.cafepress.com/+squidbillies+hats-caps
There you go mate. Bout to order one rn don't know which one though help
>>
>>12401991
Bout to cop "don't blame me I didn't vote"
>>
>>12402143
I'm either getting that or "dance so I can see em shake". Other women would hate me if I wore that ironically
>>
File: IMG_4906.jpg (66KB, 750x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4906.jpg
66KB, 750x653px
Ok /fa/m just officially copped this. I got the black and white cuz it was cheaper. Am I making it?
>>
>>12402502
I'm proud anon.
>>
>>12402512
T-thanks. Can't wait to wear this to the bars and pick up dudes that watch good tv
>>
>>12402514
As a rural Georgian, Squidbillies is actually a documentary. Your going to be meeting educated men who watch tv to learn about southern culture.
>>
>>12402549
Ha
>documentary
Okay then
>>
>>12402514
We gon watch metalocalypse, then imma dick you down nathan explosion style
>>
>>12403996
Ok sounds good. I got the booty hunter one
>>
>>12402549
Was in dahlonega this weekend
>>
>>12404999
I'm a bit west of Dahlonega. My town (which has a grand total of 0 red lights) literally had a single wide trailer with a sign that said haircuts and boiled peanuts outside of it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.