[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these the nicest bags ever? Yesterday's thread died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

Are these the nicest bags ever?

Yesterday's thread died before I could reply to anon.
>>
>>
>>12396762
>>12396538
>>12396530
Quite shillposting samefag. These bags aren't the best and look medium at best
>>
>>12396768
If I'm a shill everyone on every thread is a shill.

They are the best. Show me something nicer. I already know you're going to post some super stylish luxury imitation bag, which is just tacky and try hard.
>>
I want one but they look too femenine.
How do I wear one without looking queer?
>>
>>12396820
Ah yes you're the anon from yesterday aren't you? I know what you mean, I wanted to tell you there are colours like navy blue with white, which don't look too feminine. I was thinking of getting the lilac one anyway because I really like the shade and I'm very manly, also wear dad clothes, so I could get away with it with a black fitted t shirt.
>>
asian exchange student tier
>>
>>12396854
Not really.

Practical, hard wearing and crafted well, still pleasing to the eye, not common as fuck like the backpack you wear.

Those are the things that appeal to me.
>>
File: 1491731947562.jpg (229KB, 1600x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1491731947562.jpg
229KB, 1600x1153px
Here's a chart
>>
>>12396864
>Practical, hard wearing and crafted well, still pleasing to the eye, not common as fuck
>>12396783
>they are the best
>imitation

Made in China trash that's just a knock off of Herschel but with more unneeded buckles. Good thread shill. These are garbage and you should consider committing subaru
>>
>>12396975
It's not a knock off. And what's bad about something being made in China? is something inherently bad because it was made in a that specific part of the world? Did you know a Rolls Royce could be made there if needed?

People always sound uneducated when they use that silly argument.
>>
>>12396972
Nice contribution.

Do you know the official site for doghnut? A lot of these Chinese sites look like scams.
>>
>>12396530
Those look good, do you have one op, if so any pics and how long have you had it? I'm looking for a new bag.
>>
File: front_2_11.jpg (167KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
front_2_11.jpg
167KB, 1200x1200px
>>12397005
I don't have one yet. I ordered one but I have a feeling it's not going to come because the site looked dodgy, but I was eager to get one.

It's the ivory and blue. They have a lot of nicer colours.
>>
>>12397021
Not him but if your shilling a bag you haven't gotten, from a sketchy site, and claiming it's the best and others are imitations, does that make you a retard or the biggest kiking shill possible?
>>
No, you don't have to own something to know it's good. And I'm not advising the sketchy site, I'm recommending the brand. Why would you even think that? You sound like the retarded one.
>>12397028
>>
>>12397044
Show some reviews that would indicate a decent quality then anon. This looks like bullshit and that's a terrible agreement
>>
>>12397044
>>12397021
This is the black mannequin of backpacks, just wait and see
>>
>>12397061
What are you talking about? You know these bags actually exist, the world doesn't know about them from my word. I don't owe you any proof or quality guarantee, I don't male them you know.

If you really want to know just look the brand up.
>>
>>12397074
What do you mean by that? It's generic?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170414-125154.jpg (335KB, 978x1248px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170414-125154.jpg
335KB, 978x1248px
>>12396847
Yeah I was thinking about this.
>>
>>12396530
What about Herschel?
>>
>>12397203
It looks like a Herschel and Kanken had a baby. Overdesigned trash.
>>
>>12397084
It looks good in highly touched up, altered and staged pictures but in real life it'll look like it's made of poor material and shotty craftsmanship. Post a pic when you get it
>>
>>12397246
more like kanker
>>
>>12396981
>peopre arways sound so ignorant when they say things made in grorious repubric of china aren't as good
>I'm actuary a Canadian rocar so I don't have any reason to rie or shirr
>>
>>12396530
looks like herschel x kanken. turd-tier
>>
>>12397401
With fetal alcohol syndrome.
>>
>>12396972
>Mismo MS
Neat
>>
File: backpack.jpg (171KB, 820x650px) Image search: [Google]
backpack.jpg
171KB, 820x650px
w2C?
>>
Did the Kanken start doing two tone before or after this brand appeared? Because this literally looks like a Kanken with some hardware thrown on. Typical China.
>>
>>12397203
That crappy picture doesn't do it justice but I like this one. I was thinking of getting it too.
>>
>>12397219
I want a mini one because I carry a backpack everywhere I go, and currently have a black Jansport backpack which doesn't look good when you step into a bar with it on. I don't care but it looks scruffy and people are judgemental.

I wouldn't get one anyway because everyone has one.
>>
>>12397252
I will post a picture when I get it. I don't know why you think it isn't well made with nice materials even though you haven't seen one in person. You desperately wan it to be a shitty product.
>>
>>12398062
>a mini one
You'd better be a grill.
>>
>>12398295
Don't be silly. It's a tiny handbag type thing. It's just a small one to fit my water, jacket when it gets too hot and some other stuff. It's still a decent size.
>>
>>12397481
This is t really something you'd want to carry around in your leisure time though is it?
>>
>>12398064
>. I don't know why you think it isn't well made with nice materials even though you haven't seen one in person. You desperately wan it to be a shitty product.
Because I'm cynical of everything, especially advertising.
I could argue the exact same thing. I don't know why you think it's well made with good materials based on only photos without having seen, let alone owned for any measurable amount of time, one in real life. You desperately want it to be a good product.
Keep up you unfounded belief that advertising is truthful and you'll be cucked by any skeezy person
>>
>>12398748
It's about using common sense and good judgement. I always read the specifications/materials, read reviews, and get a general feel of the way the brand is presented. Of course you can never be 100% sure, however you can use your brain and make a good choice 9/10 times.
>>
Out of all the comments I still haven't got an answer to what the official brand site is.
>>
These look like ripoffs of master-piece
>>
>>12396864
>>12396530
ugly reddit kanken
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.