[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best jeans for under $100? I've tried cheap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What are the best jeans for under $100? I've tried cheap Monday, Levi's, uniqlo, and urban outfitters and they all kind of suck. I don't really want to spend $300 on meme jeans that will just wear out anyway either

pic unrelated
>>
>>12394356
won hundred
for real though, go raid your local thrift stores, find denim that feels stronk (really fucking touch it and get in there, pull it, rub it etc. get a feel to it) and fits you perfectly on waist and then just tailor them
with 100 bucks you will get 3 pairs of perfect jeans this way
>>
>>12394367
I live in the middle of nowhere so all of the thrift stores are full of garbage, I'd be happy to shell out a hundred bucks for a good pair of jeans that'll last me a year or so
>>
>>12394389
I'd still suggest trying the thrifts, good pair of denim is surprisingly easy to find.
>>
>>12394356
I got a pair of Naked and Famous from Gilt for $80
>>
wrangler cowboy cut
>>
>>12394356
Honestly, Arizona Jeans seem to be doing okay. They can be picked up at J.C. Penny, especially with their BOGO for a Penny sales (~$35.01 for two pairs of jeans).

Or you could just go to some goodwill, sally's, or thrift stores.
>>
>>12394712
This, you can routinely grab them for less than a bill.

Otherwise hop on grailed, you should be able to get a decent pair of Nudies or APC for under 100
>>
>>12394356
lucky brand. they are expensive in the store but i found some online for cheap
>>
If you just want jeans for under $100 that will last, go here:
http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/product/mens-fire-hose-5-pocket-canvas-jeans-86125.aspx

I have two pair of their firehose material jeans, and they look like they'll last forever. The cloth is very much what jeans used to be, back when denim meant a manual laborer's clothes.
>>
>>12394356
Lee's. I wear the athletic fit series and they're very comfy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.