[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In which age I'll cannot be effay anymore? Im 21 now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: img(3).jpg (58KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
img(3).jpg
58KB, 720x960px
In which age I'll cannot be effay anymore?

Im 21 now
>>
>>12372358
exactly when you start dying your hair.
>>
>>12372359
Pedophile.

>>12372362
Can I trust you?
>>
>>12372358
When you start coming to chinese cartoon image-boards for advise on fashion
>>
>>12372385
fuck
>>
>>12372358
depends on how you look when you age, but for most women its before they hit the wall
>>
you can be effay for as long as you want
>>
>>12372358
Can you please post your feet?
>>
When you start to value practicality more than aesthetics.
>>
File: IMG_1595.jpg (43KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1595.jpg
43KB, 394x360px
>>12372358
May i c yo tiddies
>>
>>12372576
Practicality becomes embedded in aesthetics in itself. Which is why even ages low on culture have their own distinct aesthetic, the practical clothing is a factor that determines the aesthetic. They're not exclusive
>>
>>12372358
You're just entering the age to be fashionable and grow out of effay
>>
>>12372591
Yeah you are right but i mean when you get to the point of wearing a wool blanket in winter,and a linen sheet in summer as a robe,or when you want to wear all black to throw it all in one wash.When you want to express youself but decide it's too much is what im saying.
>>
File: BOt4DMXjUsa-png__700.jpg (171KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
BOt4DMXjUsa-png__700.jpg
171KB, 700x700px
if you take care of your skin and watch your weight you can be /fa/ at any age
>>
>>12372358
Honey, if you think age matters in fashion than you already lost it.
>>
as long as you want, if you dont just follow trends and ur smart with it
>>
File: Pizza Party.gif (26KB, 328x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pizza Party.gif
26KB, 328x360px
>>12374025
>>
always as long as u keep up the /fa/esthetic
>>
>>12374018
>no cute asian husband

I LITERALLY
WANT
DEATH
>>
>>12372358
>I'll cannot be effay anymore

lrn2english sand nigger
>>
what the fuck are you trying to say in that first sentence op

you look good, very hip, very fashionable and /fa/

you will be likely be attractive for a considerable amount of time assuming you look after yourself and live a positive, healthy lifestyle

in my opinion being effay means having a personal style that suits you inside and out, and depending on your distance to trends and pop culture (on all axises), you could be effay as long as you want to be? It's entirely dependent on what you put into it and what you make of it.
>>
File: leonardo decapriccio.jpg (5KB, 175x288px) Image search: [Google]
leonardo decapriccio.jpg
5KB, 175x288px
after the age of 45-50, it is only possible for men to be fa.

women are the sought-after gender from 0-then; after middle age women lose all intrinsic value and become sexless partners
>>
>>12376376
you know this was made up by losers to make themselves feel better right?

and you can 100% be effay as a 50+ year old woman lmao
>>
>>12376382
i'm not taking this from anywhere, this is my own honest observation.

You can't post an old wrinkled woman who looks striking or "fa" but old men dress smart and still have a handsomeness to them

Some 40 year old virgins might use this to revamp their image but the basic truth of it remains
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.