[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is objectively wrong with this fit? Disregarding his face,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1480829161452.jpg (175KB, 700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1480829161452.jpg
175KB, 700x1100px
What is objectively wrong with this fit? Disregarding his face, what is wrong with dressing in a similar manner (bandana included).
>>
the bandana is the only weird part
>>
>>12369784
nothing is "wrong" with it, some people may see it as a bit try hard though especially if you're not eccentric/do interesting things
>>
>>12369847
What kind of eccentricity would be sufficient to justify wearing something like this? Just curious what wearing something like this would imply to other people.
>>
bandanas rarely look good, and in those occasions it's usually around the neck or in a pocket.

too many accessories and hanging shit (see pic, look at all of that shit). looks even worse because they're all hanging around the same level.

has a bit of sausage/toothpaste leg thing going on, and don't love the pant/boot relationship.
>>
>>12369867
Everything what this guy said, I would just add that the shitty posture and stance make his body look disproportionate, namely he looks shorter, his hands bigger and his feet smaller, so it clashes with the outfit further.
>>
The jacket fits poorly. The bracelets and bandana make me sad
>>
>>12369863
i'm not sure you can really quantify it. it's more about how comfortable you personally feel wearing it.
>>
>>12369867

The pant strings are kind of weird since I'm not sure where its coming from if he's wearing jeans.

>>12369932
I think that is a bit too over analyzing in respect to his hands and feet.
>>
>>12370226
Yeah pants look fine to me.
Everything else I agree with especially the bandanna
>>
>>12369867
What do sausage/toothpaste legs typically look like, Google images didn't yield helpful results
>>
>>12369784
imo:
>Bad silhouette (broad shoulders and thin legs)
>Boring
>Uninspired
It kind of looks like the guy browsed mfa for a week then went to the mall on a $100 budget and picked this out

It's really not that bad, but it's just not that good either.
>>
>>12370340
>broad shoulders, thin legs

So genetics?
>>
>>12369784
the headband looks stupid
>>
>>12370345
he meant the jacket creates the appearance of broad shoulders and the skin tight jeans makes his legs look thin, dingus. an ugly top heavy silhouette
>>
>>12369784
pretty much everything sans the jeans and the white tee

dyed hair to a hyped colorway, bandana, waxed/shiny denim jacket, shit flannel shirt, jewelry, wtf are those strings?! ugly boots

the fit on the individual pieces is fine, if you don't look at what they are
>>
>>12370226
Apparently putting a drawstring through your belt loops is the new 'cool' thing to do
>>
>>12369784
the bandana looks terrible, he is wearing a flannel and he already shirt and outerwear with it. If you jsut look at himm you can tell he is trying to hard.

I do like his boots and the thin black jacket.
>>
>>12369784

he's not wearing the bandana in a way that looks cool. some people can pull off a bandana with some hairstyles.

this guy has neither the face nor the hair to do it though.

other than that, the jeans fit like ass and I guarantee you his side profile looks ridiculous because of how tapered the pants are.

he's also got so much jewelry going on with his wrists that it's fucking up his sleeves
>>
>>12369867
>bandanas rarely look good, and in those occasions it's usually around the neck or in a pocket.

think again
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.