[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in hipster shit central because it's close to work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0080.png (735KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0080.png
735KB, 800x533px
>live in hipster shit central because it's close to work
>need a haircut
>literally just want a buzz cut
>every barber have to book a week in advance
>costs $30 + tip
>gay beard trimming decor everywhere
This is all because of you fags, thanks a lot
>>
you don't need to go to a barber to shave your hair, bud.
>>
>>12364517
>2010
>aways ask for buzz on the sides and scizor on the top of my head
>aways looks good

>2016/17
>ask for the same thing
>everyone leaves twice the hair lenght on the top of my head even if I ask them to cut it short

why
>>
>>12364517
>literally just want a buzz cut

Just go to Great Clips or any of those cheap places. Its a buzz cut. Pretty damn hard to fuck it it.
>>
>>12364517
Go buy a hair clipper, retard
>>
>>12364599
help me internet, i dunnos how to get my haurcut:(
>>
are you sure you don't have any walk-in barbers?
i live in a relative shithole and there is a good walk-in barber that doesnt change ridiculous cash
>>
recently moved to UNI city. Think its time for a haircut. My previous option was mall salon.

Decided to look online thinking hey, theres gotta be some legit barber shops around here, I can get my hair cut by a man now not a woman.

>searches online
>finds 3 shops close by
>All appointment only
>Meet the team
>literally all of them are women save for the owners

One place has like TVs and pool tables and they offer "free" whisky. Sounds cool but also sounds autistic as fuck.
>>
>not buzzing your own head
>>
>>12364532
>>12364599
>>12364613
>>12365241
There's no alternative within a 30 minute commute and I live with a roomate in a small apartment, I don't have the room to shave my own head nor do I want to try and fuck it up
>>
>>12365255
u fukkin shittin me m8?
>>
>>12365255
>I don't have the room to shave my own head
I don't understand.
>>
>>12365255
are you a giant? do in the fucking tub, sweep up as much of the mess as you can then take a shower and wash the rest away
>>
>>12365255
You are EXACTLY the type of person who deserves to pay 30 dollars for a haircut desu.
>>
>>12365255
autism
>>
>>12364532
This. Learn to do it yourself.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.