[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MIND MIND MIND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: alchemy .jpg (96KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
alchemy .jpg
96KB, 500x394px
Too many people on here don't have effay minds.

They're autistic and lack natures grace

An effay mind is clear and works like a stream, calm and fluid

An effay mind is rooted in creatively and operates from it

If your having trouble dressing well than you probably have a shitty mind.

But you can fix the mind young ones, discipline it and make it your loyal companion rather than your worst enemy

Enlightenment is fa so lets get it boys

BOOKS:

"zen mind beginner's mind"

sam harris "waking up"

TALKS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4jBd4fArfQ
discuss
>>
>>12357605
Your ego is deluding you. What are you trying to achieve?
>>
>le sam harris fedora man
>/fa/
>>
>>12358928
nothing, just clarity
>>
>>12359422
>he hasn't already achieved clarity

lmao beat it loser
>>
File: tumblr_md74rhxCty1rgb12ro1_500.jpg (79KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_md74rhxCty1rgb12ro1_500.jpg
79KB, 500x686px
>>12357605
Being effay is accepting suffering and using it as an esthetic way, not trying to supress it by " killing your ego " like retarded eastern traditions, who have lost the right to call themselves man since the whole of their tradition have been a metaphysic deconstruction of the ego, of the I, of the absolute and singular subject.

The particularity of the western world resides in its glorification of its ego and its glorification of suffering, the two last gift that gave us Christianity before dying, by the singular relationship to the divine through Jesus Christ, and through the tragic of suffering through the cross.

Eastern traditions have always attempted to get rid of that suffering by Deconstructing the ego and deconstructing suffering. " You don't really exist, your just a part of the whole " blablabla. As a result, their societies are medicore, while the western world dominated the world.

And now little retards like yourself advise other retards to read reatarded books about those traditions and retarded books by ungrateful scientists that don't understand anything outside their fields of knoweldge.

You're not "woke," you're a post-modern faggot, and you should stop reading that shit and read some Kierkegaard for a starter.
>>
>>12359422
no i have, i can see through thoughts for what they are and maintain the observer position so that im not swept up in the stream of thought. my attention remains on presence. and i've discovered what "i" really am.

But a lot of people here are suffering from the same things i did before i started to meditate and reallly try to watch my mind. Like social anxiety and depression. I just want to help my fellow humans
>>
>>12359470
I can tell you don't know what your talking about
>>
>>12359475
whoops
>>12359430
>>
File: fatherly concern.jpg (203KB, 981x819px) Image search: [Google]
fatherly concern.jpg
203KB, 981x819px
>>12359475
>>12359477
>>
>>12359477
Wow, what a passionate and detailed answer.

Face it, the invention of the modern subject, of the singularity is what have brought or societies towards the summits of creativity, of invention, of art and of technology. We are personal and absolute individualities, and personal individualities that suffer. Those egos shouldn't be deny, as well as the sufferings that they can under.

Your pseudo-clarity, is just the deconstruction of those subjects, through an eastern fallacious dialectic that consist as a monist profession of faith, in which the ego as well as the suffering as neglected " We are all one, the eternal principle " etc. Monism is cancer. Monism is mediocrity. And your pseudo-books, wether you manage to understand it or not given your philosophical and history of ideas illiteracy, are in the pure tradition of eastern monism cancer.

Purge yourself from that ridiculous thing, and accept what you are. A singular destiny. Not just a small piece of the universe or an avatar of the being.
>>
>>12359497
>Purge yourself from that ridiculous thing, and accept what you are. A singular destiny. Not just a small piece of the universe or an avatar of the being.
actually, you're both. holons motherfucker.
>>
File: .jpg (453KB, 1280x1025px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
453KB, 1280x1025px
>>12359497
Again, i can tell you are working with tiny bits of information. You never bothered to truly study this subject and if you did you kept a fixed and closed state of mind while doing so. So no information was actually thought about or considered possible or useful.

The goal isn't to get rid of the ego. It's impossible, as long as you are a living human you will always have an ego. Anyone who thinks they killed their ego is really just deluded by the ego.

Suffered isn't supposed to be suppressed either, it should be watched, understood, and accepted. Yes these ideas are rooted in getting rid of suffering but in no way do they say look "away and think about something else".

Western thought is not why we are the most powerful. It is why we are the most depressed, anxious and drug addicted tho...

You know Steve Jobs? One of the greatest inventors of our time? He dropped out of college and traveled over seas to study zen buddhism. He was in on it, because he knew that those teaching are the ROOT of creativity and invention and his work proves it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.