[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I'm back and I'll still pay someone for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0956.jpg (212KB, 1446x641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0956.jpg
212KB, 1446x641px
Hey, I'm back and I'll still pay someone for a kanyetothe account.
>>
bump. one anon said he had one but im not sure if he was just memeing me or not
>>
are you saying you're back or black?
>>
>>12349369
im back because i made the same thread yesterday but i didnt want the op to say the same thing and people to think this was the start of some forced copypasta like those nike shook threads
>>
>>12349238
nelson mandela the dudes my hero!
>>
>>12349485
Why would we care if you're black? We don't discriminate on /fa/ man. If you wanna post here despite being black, that's cool with us.
>>
>>12349238
you will pay someone to make a kanyetothe account?
>>
>>12349572
i mean if you could actually get the account approved, sure, but ive tried twice from different ip addresses with different emails and ive still been waiting since december for an email back
>>
>>12349581
I can literally post the thread you want to make, I have an account
>>
>>12349584
its not just one thread, its a lot of different stuff. i dont have anywhere to post so i forget a lot of the stuff i want to ask. a lot of fashion stuff now that i think about it, and ive tried to use fa as an alternative, but they just blow off a lot of stuff you ask unless it panders directly to them, whereas ktt has a way broader and more open to discussion mindset
>>
sign up through your facebook and you will get approved instantly, you fucking cuck
>>
File: what now nigga.jpg (18KB, 529x130px) Image search: [Google]
what now nigga.jpg
18KB, 529x130px
>>12349697
>sign up through your facebook and you will get approved instantly, you fucking cuck
>>
>>12349485
yea dude, it's ok if you're black. if that's what you meant in the beginning
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.