[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jawline

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 40

File: moz.jpg (55KB, 500x763px) Image search: [Google]
moz.jpg
55KB, 500x763px
It's safe to say nice jawlines are effay as fuck

Is there any way of getting a chisled jawline. What are your tips /fa/?
>>
>>12313052

Lose body fat
Drink more water
Chew Gum (Falim gum if you wanna be autistic about it)

In that order
>>
>>12313052
genetics
>>
>>12313118
yes
>>
File: fcuq0m.png (409KB, 525x543px) Image search: [Google]
fcuq0m.png
409KB, 525x543px
Too much to write here but basically:

Mewing is not a meme, shit actually works. went to a dentist and he said my teeth and general mouth area are straighter and better than ever recently. Its essentially the correct oral posture leading to maxilla growth and widening of the palate (roof of your mouth). Maxilla is essential in facial beauty as it holds the majority offcial features upwards, a recessed maxilla will ruin your life.

Bone is fairly malleable more so than most people accept and so can change shape, evidence of this is children in puberty and the fact we see mouth breathers slowly get weaker and weaker jawlines due to lack of support from the tongue. basically if your ugly a lot if it is your fault for having shit posture and not providing the support your face needs leading to terrible development during puberty obviously though bone structure isnt everything and for best resultsyou should have done this when you were at least 15

Dont believe it? if not then you have literally nothing to lose by mewing, its just putting your tongue on the roof of the mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

IF YOUR NOT MEWING WHAT ARE YOU DOING

if you want proof some guys on lookism have doicumented there progress, im sure some anons here have too.

also drink a fuckton of water, atleast 2l a day if not more but not enough that you die of brain hemorrhaging and low body fat. proper spine posture can also lead to better development of the jaw. And chew lots of gum
>>
>>12313241
>automaticlly always had tongue up in my mouth all my life
>Have chin, yet its round and big and looks like peter griffin balls chin
Fucking end me
>>
>>12313241
1 thanks dr mew = gf for 1 year
>>
>>12313249
a big or cleft chin is nothing to be embarrassed about, its a high testosterone masculine trait, cleft chin itself is a highly favored genetic mutation. atleast you have a strong/ noticeable jawline anon . personally i have a strong clear jawline but my chin is tiny so it looks really angular till you see my minuscule chin lmao. honestly anon its boubt your chin is that bad or bad at all
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313260
if your not mewing what r u doing
>>
>>12313260
THANK YOU DR MEW
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313241
I have braces rn, and I'm 18

is it ogre for me?
>>
File: scoobert.png (602KB, 520x508px) Image search: [Google]
scoobert.png
602KB, 520x508px
>>12313241
Just adding to this, hopefully the majority of /fa/ isnt underage (i know i doubt that) but for anons past puberty all is not lost, you can still change bone it will just take longer due to closed platelets (i dont quite remember honestly if thats the correct term) and less bone elasticity, but both bone and cartilage are still moveable at any age. Most models with high cheekbones and hollow cheeks noticeably practice this posture. mewing will also tone the fat under your jaw near your neck as your essentially pulling up your entire lower facial area with your tongue.

http://claimingpower.com/how-to-great-cheek-bones-by-tongue-posture-following-the-tropic-premise/ this page and this site also have some interesting information.

ALSO TAKE VITAMINS
pic related is from lookism, from 20 to 22 years old.

>>12313298
braces are a meme, obviously im a guy on the internet so take what i say with a grain of salt. but they are an invention geared around correcting teeth so your smile is "pretty" rather than proper jaw development. braces fight the symptons (jagged, uneven teeth) whilst ignoring the cause which is weak oral development. braces lead to a narrower palate whilst this isnt too bad, narrow jaws are still very attractive its essentially worse..

imagine that your entire hand is twisted or crooked, so a doctor decides the best course of action is twisting your fingers to be straight and leaving your hand to be crooked. its fucking insane.
>>
>>12313312
wow his jaw kinda looks a little ridiculous desu

ALSO THIS WILL TAKE A LONG TIME FOR VERY NOTICEABLE RESULTS TO OCCUR ESPECIALLY IN ADULTS

Also for gods sake if this is painful for you or doing damage to you see a fucking doctor or orthodontist, dont fuck up your jaw. i have a dentist who can tell me if anything is going wrong.
>>
>>12313298
fuck i keep adding more shit, i know my last post on braces is very opinionated but im not a orthodontist so i im obviously not the best guy to give out advice anyway Braces can help and do good, it may make you more attractive so dont immediately fucking regret it. some braces can lead to great development and cheekbones, its not always a terrible idea to get braces basically. just as a kid it could restrict forward growth but at 18 you are probably fine so dont worry about it.

really braces can help people or do damage to people, straight teeth are incredibly important too to facial structure though so its most likely ok you got them
>>
>>12313052
Damn he's ugly.
>>
>>12313241
When I mew I get a really weird taste in my mouth. Sort of like a plastic-y taste. Anyway to stop this other than brushing my teeth and tongue every hour?
>>
>>12313352
again please take what i say with a grain of salt i dont want to ruin your life unintentionally. can you describe what you do when you are mewing?

are you sure its not just the taste of your saliva?

if you are srsly concerned about anything please see a doctor
>>
How hard should my tongue be pushing my palate?
I feel under my chin getting a bit sore while doing it. Also, should I be going for maximum area touching the palate or just the tip of the tongue?
>>
>>12313358
>>12313352

in fact definitely see a doctor, could be (according to google) dysgeusia which is distortion of taste and could meean you have some form of deficiency or other disease.

dont brush your teeh or mouthwash more than 3 times a day, over cleaning teeth isnt good for them

>>12313368
honestly im not certain, i similarly was not completely sure for a long time and got frustrated because its not very clear. just make sure teeth are together BUT NOT CLENCHING just close together and tongue is touching the bump behind your front teeth rather than pushing against the actual teeth as you really dont want to push your teeth. lips closed and breathing through nose.

personally most of the time my tongue is just rested or i am consciously sucking upwards with my tongue like when clicking your tongue but without releasing though i may be doing this slightly incorrectly. as long as you have lips sealed, teeth touching and tongue on the roof of your mouth your good. Dr mew says its important to have the lower third ofthe tongue up there too, when you swallow you should feel the back of your tongue momentarily moving up and sticking to the back of your mouths roof, try to preserve that, many though can feel as though the tongue is in the airway.

im not sure about soreness to be honest with you, if its really painful you are probably pushing too hard or maybe should consider stopping. again i dont want to lead you to harm. you can ask dr mew on youtube, he sometimes replies or someone else might too.

Tldr

Maximum tongue if you can, but dont touch your actual teeth if you can avoid it. tongue against palate probs not too hard, probably just resting but you can push if you want watch more of his videos to get a clearer idea.
>>
File: jaw.png (77KB, 938x384px) Image search: [Google]
jaw.png
77KB, 938x384px
i have a pretty good jaw and i got it from chewing gum and drinking pepsi
>>
entirely genetics pretty much but lose body fat, grow facial hair to either give the illusion of a jawline or cover it entirely
>>
File: Anatomy-of-human-mouth-cavity.jpg (55KB, 615x817px) Image search: [Google]
Anatomy-of-human-mouth-cavity.jpg
55KB, 615x817px
>>12313241
I'm gonna do it. I'm 20 and already have great cheek bones but no great jaw line ( and a shitty neck posture at that)

Could you mark a dot or area where my tongue should be? I not sure if it should be above my front teeth or like straight up
>>
>>12313469
whole tongue against the whole roof of mouth naturally pushing upwards

>mark a dot

watch some mew and learn, a dot wont do.
>>
>>12313469
yeah other anon said before i could reply, its kinda difficult to show. You want your entire tongue on the roof of your mouth not just the tip of the tongue, i know its difficult from a side view the entire tongue (the front back and middle) are up touching the palate (roof of the mouth) but dont touch the front teeth with your tongue as you dont want to push your teeth forward.
>>
>>12313469
to clarify again sorry i know its not that clear, the bump between your front teeth and the rest of your mouth is where you want the tongue to touch and then the rest of the tongue (the back and the middle) should also be touching the roof of the mouth. the back may go into your airway, this can be worrying but a lot of people experience this, you should breathe through your nose.

so to reiterate the basic steps lips sealed,teeth together but not clenching, entire tongue on the roof of your mouth.

AND PLEASE THIS GOES TO ANYONE READING THIS, SEE A DOCTOR OVER ANY CONCERNS, I DONT WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CAUSING ANY HARM OR DAMAGE TO YOU GUYS . EMAIL MIKE MEW IF YOU ARE UNCERTAIN ABOUT ANYTHING OR ASK ON HIS YOUTUBE VIDEOS.
>>
>>12313499
doesnt interfere with breathing at all. I was never a mouth breather.

thanks man
>>
>>12313513
No problem dude take care

sorry i know im spamming this and it may be insanely annoying but please take care of yourself and address any problems however unblikely if they occur, i don't want to be responsible for ruining your face somehow. Make sure to watch his videos and ask any questions but as long as your being safe and mewing correctly not using too much force youll be fine. it is just in the end moving your tongue a little bit so whilst its incredibly unlikely anything goes wrong take care. also im not a dentist or orthodontist i just had this autistic looks obsessed phase which im pretty sure made me a narcissist lel and learned a fair bit. Take everything i say with a grain of salt and look after yourself.
>>
>>12313052
I'm lucky I've got a nice jawline - I once had a girl try to 'take bites' out of it during sex which was weird but whatever. At the same time however, it is the very first place on my entire body to gain fat - so the low body fat thing is a must. If I start to notice my jaw getting a little flabby I start skipping breakfasts and hitting the black coffee and it tightens back up after about a week.
>>
Is this worth doing if you already 25 old ?
>>
>>12313558
Yes, bone structure is moveable even after puberty but takes considerably longer than teens in puberty due to bone elasticity fading. please be careful though, theres little to no risk but take care none the less. guy ipiosted from lookism was 20-22.

i mean look in the mirror and breathe with your mouth hanging open and teeth apart. you look pretty bad huh

now put your teeth together (not clenching just have to reiterate because clenching teeth is very bad for them) place your tongue on the roof on your mouth and breathe through your mouth, youll look instantly better
>>
how to fix short face lads
>>
>tfw strong jaw but not as strong cheekbones

shoot me senpai
>>
I already have a decent maxilla and jaw but may as well try. How do I mew when my tongue is fucking huge. I can't fit all of it along the roof of my mouth
>>
>>12313312
>>12313320
My teeth were already really straight. I'm just getting some minor stuff, and it's widening my arches. So, idk
>>
>>12313052
>Take loads of ecstacy/MDMA.
>Gurn like fuck for a year straight.
>?????
>Profit.

Fucks your teeth up though of course.
>>
>>12313052
probably mostly genetics.
I was a huge mouth breather my whole life, used to have a fat ugly face. Now people say I have a strong jawline. Still ugly.
>>
>>12313090
>Chew Gum (Falim gum if you wanna be autistic about it)

I chew 3 pieces of falim for several hours a day, 5 days a week. I've been doing it for about 2 weeks and see no difference yet, but I do feel the difference when I touch my jaw muscles. Gonna keep at it.
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313241
>also drink a fuckton of water, atleast 2l a day if not more

why the fuck would you do that?
>>
>>12313260

thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
File: wife.jpg (88KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wife.jpg
88KB, 1080x1080px
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
File: viggo.jpg (318KB, 646x1095px) Image search: [Google]
viggo.jpg
318KB, 646x1095px
>>12313090
>>12313767
>(voice over)
>"I know you".
>"I used to be you".
>"Until I discovered Falim Gum".
>"The gum of kings".
>>
If my tongue blocks my airway when i try mewing, do i just use as much of my tongue as i can ( that still allows me to breathe)?
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12314464
it's what i do
>>
File: IMG_20170313_235532.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170313_235532.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Mexican guy here, do you guys have these 1 meter long gums? Great for jawline. Sorry for the shitty quality btw
>>
>>12313312
>Most models with high cheekbones and hollow cheeks noticeably practice this posture

What posture?
>>
Guys why the teeth shouldn't be clenching?
I did it for like 2 weeks and it gave the ilusion that i had hollow cheeks
>>
>>12313118
/thread
>>
File: Jaw.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jaw.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
This is me
I started mewing and chewing gum about 2 years ago, jaw looks kinda like pic related
Left side is flat, like from my chin to my jaw is a straight line.
Right side is straight up until half way, then it kinda goes in. If I press into my skin with my fingers it feels like there's a little dent in the actual bone, the other side doesn't feel the same way so I think I might've hit it or something when I was a kid and it just grew it out like that.

Is there any way that I can fix this? maybe chewing with only the right side instead of alternating? Don't really want to get surgery or anything like that because I'm a poorfag but I could def save up for it if there's no other way to fix it
>>
>>12314673
are closing your teeth properly? this happened to me at first because my teeth weren´t propely closed, also my chin went a little to the left but it all fix went i closed properly. ikd if it's the same 4u
>>
>>12313260
Thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313241
>>12313312
I'm 18 but a fucked up biological mutant and still in puberty (noticeably, got taller over the past couple months alone). I have an overbite that was treated through braces about seven years ago and still have a tiny fucked up jaw, I have sleep apnea (in the process of being diagnosed). I'm also overweight (BMI 27-28), losing weight the normal means. I've always breathed through my nose, no mouth-breathing at all.
What exact posture do I need for this? I'm kinda doing what you describe in >>12313396, but it's really hard for me to not clench my teeth when doing that. Swallowing especially is a bitch. My tongue seems to be too large for my jaw (c.f. sleep apnea), so I'm also not sure how to avoid touching my teeth while doing this.
>>
I'm 22 and started mewing around 8 months ago; can already see a noticeable difference from then compared to now. Still isn't great but there is hope, friends.
>>
>>12314722
what is mewing? I've seen it mentioned on here and /fit/ a few times the past couple of years
>>
>>12314733
It's been talked about in this thread in the posts above. Its basically just keeping your lips closed/teeth together/tongue on the roof of your mouth. This was created by "Dr. Mew".
>>
>>12314737
fug
I've been doing that for years naturally, looks like whatever benefits I would get from it I already have
>>
File: Hair 8.jpg (135KB, 1203x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Hair 8.jpg
135KB, 1203x1600px
>>12314683
Pretty sure I'm closing my teeth properly, dont think its related to the way i've been mewing or chewing though
>>
>>12313436
I like your jaw anon
It's really pretty
>>
>>12313260
thxdrmew
>>
>>12313767
2 weeks wont make a difference you autistic fuck, besides the cheek bones dont hold water, lose fat sure, your face will sink in, but also good diet and cardio will do that aswell, genetics does place a role on how your bone structure works, water helps flush your system so drink lots
>>
Does injecting test (like the bodybuilders do) help?
>>
>>12314741
>I've been doing that for years naturally
yeah lol that's just the way my mouth/tongue sits... and hey I have a nice jawline so maybe it works!
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313249
same man
>hubby growing up so constantly had tongue on the roof of my mouth to hide my double chin
>>
>>12315146
chubby
>>
>>12313241
>basically if your ugly a lot if it is your fault

Poorly worded. You could say it was in your power to prevent this if someone had taught you it was a thing. Your mileage may vary but I don't think anyone I know would have any idea about any of this.

Unless you want to actually blame children for not spontaneously knowing this?
>>
File: IMG_7328.jpg (2MB, 2221x2730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7328.jpg
2MB, 2221x2730px
>>12313090
just acquired some autism few hours ago. my jaws are already sore

i like this a lot
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313241
I don't understand this mewing shit. Is it just resting your tongue on the top of your mouth?

Where else are you supposed to rest your tongue?
>>
File: desmong harrington.png (274KB, 650x381px) Image search: [Google]
desmong harrington.png
274KB, 650x381px
The only thing that is actually going to work is to lose weight. Pic related.

Notice the average jaw on the left and the large, masculine jaw on the right. This guy was way passed puberty too.
>>
>>12313241
>tfw fucked up my face because of mouthbreathing
>tfw this mewing shit doesnt help after trying it for 2 years
also how the fuck am i supposes to do it in my sleep. im pretty sure i sleep with my mouth open
>>
>>12315385
Not everyone has every section of their tongue resting against their palate. Plenty of people are mouth breathers or have their mouths naturally hanging open.

Your lips should be together, teeth touching but not clenched and as much of your tongue resting against palate without pushing against or touching your teeth.
>>
>>12313348
Say that in the UK and you'd be lynched
>muh smiths
>muh Morissey
>>
>>12315395
His jaw is godlike in both pictures and hasn't changed in either of the pics, just the skin sits tighter when there's less fat
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313260

thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313241
I've been a mouthbreather my whole lifetime and my jaw is great, so is my chin. This is bullshit
>>
File: harrelson2.jpg (14KB, 200x269px) Image search: [Google]
harrelson2.jpg
14KB, 200x269px
I have a pretty decent jawline, but also teeth gaps on my upper jaw mainly due to my big jaws.
Right now my dentist suggested not removing my upper wisdom teeth immediately in case they push the other teeth and fit there somehow.
Is there something else I can do to fix my goofy ass smile?
>>
Falim or mastic gum? Whats better for facial gains
>>
>>12315821
shit bro, shave so you wont look like a nu-male
>>
File: 1463821477719.png (763KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463821477719.png
763KB, 800x800px
>>12315821
Lol did you just suck your cheeks in?
ahahahah
>>
>>12315770
take a picture of your profile.
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12314827
>flush your system
I love when people who have clearly no clue about hoe the human body works AT ALL want to educate others about how the human body works.
>>
File: Sodapop.jpg (42KB, 448x676px) Image search: [Google]
Sodapop.jpg
42KB, 448x676px
>>12313052
>>12313241
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
>>
Falim or mastic gum?
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
Got swollen tonsils at the moment so my jaw has been nicely blended with my neck. The things don't even hurt. They are just there. Looks like I'll be wearing a scarf till they fuck off.
>>
>>12317656
>>
>>12317217
I hear mastic is harder
>>
>>12313260
Thanks Dr mew
Thanks Dr mew
Thanks Dr mew
Thanks Dr mew
Thanks Dr mew

Next 5 years sorted
>>
>>12313260
Thanks Dr mew
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
File: P70315-154338.jpg (492KB, 638x1694px) Image search: [Google]
P70315-154338.jpg
492KB, 638x1694px
I've been mewing without realizing what it was until the age of 16 (got braces for half a year) which fucked up my habit ,but im happy with the jaw I have.
Pic related
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12318162
Hej Scott
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313052
E.
>>
>>12315395
Looks gay now
>>
>>12313557
that doesnt sound healthy desu
>>
File: 20170305_155323.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170305_155323.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>
>>12315411
Go to a pharmacy or w/e is called in english and ask for shit that helps you
There are many nose breathing devices out here that costs about 10$, just buy one and sleep well
>>
>>12313241
maybe im a brainlet, but i dont fucking get how im supposed to do 'it'
>>
>>12318162
The clenching is obvious as hell
>>
>>12313352
wtf is "to mew"? like just putting your tongue on top of your palate?
>>
>>12313261
I know a girl with a very strong jaw line. She also has lots of body hair.
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313260
Thanks Dr mew
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
File: 2017-03-15 21.41.21.jpg (71KB, 301x502px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-15 21.41.21.jpg
71KB, 301x502px
I would do all this shit, but i think my jawline is already sufficiently powerful and I don't want to look like a freak.

Greyed for yellow teeth.
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12319698
Yikes you seem really dirty whiteboy
>>
File: before&after.png (191KB, 620x310px) Image search: [Google]
before&after.png
191KB, 620x310px
18/19 years old
6 months of exercise, improving diet and mewing
draw your own conclussions
>>
>>12319765
before looks better
>>
Please stop shilling for Mew

Your jaw doesn't grow after 18-9, only on HGH (human growth hormone). Gravitropism or whatever he calls, the pressure related bone growth is incredibly slow and unnoticeable even after 5 years from this method of clenching. Building up a huge masseter from falim is also a meme
>doesn't make your jawline lower or sharper
>instead makes your cheeks fatter even when resting due to bulking the muscle that runs UP TO YOUR CHEEKBONES not underneath the corners of your jaw
>early onset arthritis IN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH. enjoy your liquid meals at 60 you goobs.
>expensive as fuck. Just regularly eat meals you have to chew to have a normal person masseter, not these hamster muscles that don't even square your jaw.
If you want a bigger jaw, get a nosejob to proportionise what's already there, or get implants of some description. Or build your neck muscles so you have a wider face in proportion, and a more masculine appearance.

t.jawlet who tried all of these things when they were popular 2 years ago on lookism and sluthate. I also came to realise along this journey that normal sized jaws are pretty appealing anyway, and morissey is a fag.
>>
>>12313557
>2017
>eating breakfast
>>
File: IMG_0595.jpg (42KB, 466x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0595.jpg
42KB, 466x411px
>>12319805
This. There are NO legit before/afters for Mew, only natural photos of puberty progression and weight loss. Walk around and sleep like a fag with your jaw permaclenched for nogains, or get an operation.

If it were this easy people would have stumbled across it decades ago during the whole fad of plastic surgery and bodybuilding.

The only positive thing about mewing is that it encourages you to have a decent airway opening and breath through your nose, which is good for posture and respiratory health anyway.

Wake up sheeple.
>>
>>12313260
Thanks dr mew
>>
>>12319788
i think its because of the angle, not the best pics to compare but its all i have.
on the pic on the right, the right side of the jawline looks much stronger than it on the left pic but the left side of it looks weaker.
I felt some improvement (mosly because of reducing bf%) but seeing these two pics side to side makes me think it might all be psychological
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr. mew
>>
>>12314618
Check the ingredients on that shit. I was chewing it for a while, but it's really soft and if you chew for too long it starts to break down into fibres which you end up ingesting.

Would recommend mastic (what I'm using).
>>
>>12317217
Never used falim, but mastic is really nice.
I get the pebbles and warm them in my mouth a bit and then chew them. Really subtle pine flavour.
>>
>>12318933
Hey jimmy
>>
>>12319891
>psychologically changing your physical features
>>
>>12319765
get your old haircut back, slick
>>
File: image.jpg (296KB, 1578x1171px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296KB, 1578x1171px
>>12315883
Not profile but whatever
>>
File: IMG_0344.jpg (18KB, 436x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0344.jpg
18KB, 436x312px
>fat my entire life
>mouth breath my entire life
>lose weight

I'd like to try the mew shit to capitalize on what I already have but I see it's conflicting
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12320282
You look like a loser in band class.

>>12320319
clenching too hard.
>>
>>12319113
Please tell me your secret
I'd give my left nut to have a jawline like that
>>
File: 1400987343453.jpg (11KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1400987343453.jpg
11KB, 350x263px
>>12320319
That chin tho
>>
>>12313052
You have to be born with it. I'm blessed and laughing at you fuckers that look like little boys
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12320319
wtf that looks like straight outta some greek sculpture lmao, can look good, can also look ridiculous
>>
>>12313118
this is correct

>>12313241
this is incorrect. Any "results" you see are from weight loss/picture quality
>>
File: chico.jpg (167KB, 609x792px) Image search: [Google]
chico.jpg
167KB, 609x792px
>>12321023
nope you are entirely incorrect, in fact there is a mountain of evidence to prove you are wrong
http://lookism.net/Thread-JAW-MAXING

heard of wolffs law? The tongues is comprised of 8 muscles, and considered one of the strongest muscle groups in the body, the reason for its excessive strength is it has the evolutionary purpose of supporting the entire cranium by supporting the maxilla. mewing encourages the maxilla to provide forward growth which has a positive effect on the entire mid-face (cheekbones, nose). Look at a boxer you can see their entire face after a long career has noticeably changed after receiving multiple blows that are strong enough to affect the bone and the entire faces structure

you have essentially stated that bone cannot be molded or changed and that environment has no effect on the development of the face during puberty which even a retard could tell you is demonstrably wrong.

Why the fuck do you think toni mahfud and his brother look so different or brad pitt and his brother? They have the same genetics don't they?

look at human ancestors, you can see the palate is essentially a flat surface, which is why all our reconstructions of them feature broad masculine jaws, their entire lifestyle comprised of rough and chewy, hard foods. When you take modern day tribals into a modern lifestyle their facial development takes a noticeably worse turn due to the consuming far softer foods.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK MOUTHBREATHERS ARE SO UGLY? WHY IS THERE SUCH A COMMON CORRELATION BETWEEN MOUTH BREATHERS AND RECESSED BONES?

hint: there is nothing providing support to their skull leading bones to sag under the force of gravity

its clear you are coping with your poor facial development and have no understanding of facial development so shut the fuck up
>>
>>12321447
>they have the same genetics don't they
Never talk to me or my science again
>>
fair jawline yet no stable gf
>>
>>12319698
why tf r u smiling? did reddit tell u to smile in ur pics lmao
>>
>>12319765
left, average college kid who plays LOL.
right, greek exchange student.
>>
What really hard gum should I be buying in the UK? We don't seem to have Falim and when I google Mastic you get a bunch of different results usually described as 'capsules'.
>>
>>12321662
Buy on eBay, both from greek or turkey, they've got the hardest gums
>>
We need a jaw maxing discord
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
File: 1472219802371.jpg (35KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1472219802371.jpg
35KB, 600x399px
>>12313837
pissing is fucking fun
>>
File: 1486083519492.png (298KB, 408x384px) Image search: [Google]
1486083519492.png
298KB, 408x384px
>>12320664
don't talk trash about band
>>
File: Snapchat-279215233.jpg (61KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-279215233.jpg
61KB, 360x640px
I think that mewing is helping. Thanks Dr mew.
>>
>>12321662
>gum
i can proxy you FALIM gum from Berlin provided you pay for everything.

I bought a 100 pack the other day for around 4€ I think it was.
>>
Fuck I'm trying to chew at least 4 hours every 2 days, but are your temples supposed to like swell and get tensed after said time chewing? Im afraid i might be doing it wrong
>>
>>12323497
That anon again, what I meant earlier was chewing bubble gum
>>
File: 1487337770241.jpg (177KB, 540x539px) Image search: [Google]
1487337770241.jpg
177KB, 540x539px
I think I get headaches when I chew gum. I'm really thinking of buying so mastic gum but what can I do if it causes me to get headaches?
>>
>>12322773
Nice jaw but you need to fix your eyebrows mang
>>
>>12319113
u lowkey look like an android
>>
what about girls with strong jawlines? Mine makes me look so masculine
>>
>>12313241
ok this is summa the dumbest shit i heard out here,
>>
>>12320319
holy phuck that is a JAW
>>
>>12313348
hi robert
>>
File: face.jpg (48KB, 640x260px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
48KB, 640x260px
>>12320319
same here dude
here's a timeline of me
>>
>>12313260
thanks mr mew
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 640x723px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 640x723px
Did my face grew foward?
>>
>>12325141
Nose is upturned which indicates maxilia growth, so I think yes.
>>
File: 1489063657480.jpg (47KB, 587x876px) Image search: [Google]
1489063657480.jpg
47KB, 587x876px
>>12324958
well it depends
are you a dime
>>
>>12325118

moot?
>>
>>12323849
Please explain how
>>
>>12315250
all the flavors are equally hard yeh?
>>
File: falim.jpg (39KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
falim.jpg
39KB, 405x720px
>>12313260
THANK MR DR MEW
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12325645
>>12317217
>>12315250
just ordered some of that greek mastiha, I hope it does the job
>>
>>12325643
all the 'flavors' dont have any flavor at all and they're all the same yeah haha
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12319765
no difference in jaw idiot
>>
>>12325118
moot lol.
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12325141
How did it look before?
>>
File: 1487549232924.jpg (77KB, 667x659px) Image search: [Google]
1487549232924.jpg
77KB, 667x659px
>>12313260
Thanks Dr mew
>>
>>12315250
>ISlL Brand

Did you get in trouble with customs for this?
>>
>>12326389
I live in Berlin. Theres tons of turkish markets / shops.

A pack of 5 pieces falim gum cost me 0.30 €

Think i paid around 4 for a 100 pack
>>
>>12326372
I think it always looked like that, I tried mewing thought, but just for 1 month.
>>
>>12325224
That is Françoise Hardy righr, she had a beautiful jaw.
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12325118
you have to suck cock to maximize gains, this picture is all the proof you faggots need
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313260
Thanks dr mew
>>
>>12325118
who dis nigga
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
File: ak.jpg (60KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
ak.jpg
60KB, 1280x800px
I don't understand if while mewing you have to push the tongue against the palate, or just stay with the toungue in touch with palate, but without pushing up against it.
>>
>>12318162
Why are you clenching so hard dude. Lol.
>>
File: 20170319_120532.jpg (434KB, 862x862px) Image search: [Google]
20170319_120532.jpg
434KB, 862x862px
Is there a way to get rid of this extra skin beneath my jaw or am I just fucked?
>>
>>12328489
you arent mewing
>>
>>12314673

how old are you?
>>
>>12328489
Do you even mew, bra?
>>
>>12328419
Yeah me too. Can someone make it clear?
>>
>>12328419
>>12328586
As I understand you have to push the tongue against the palate by your back part of the tongue and push forward by your front part of the tongue,
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313260
thnx Dr Mew
>>
File: 555.jpg (125KB, 456x545px) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
125KB, 456x545px
i feel like my chin is too big
>>
>>12319698
This has got to be the first time I've seen someone that I know posting on /fa/.
>>
>>12313260
Thanks dr mew
>>
File: 20170319_150450.jpg (185KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
20170319_150450.jpg
185KB, 747x1328px
>>12313052
its more bout the chin than the jawline imo
>>
>>12321662
I'm in Aus and I bought this one.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/322252683140?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Been chewing a few pebbles every two days since the start of February and my jaw strength has increased by a heap. No more of that mouth hanging open shit when I sleep.
>>
>>12326796
It takes years.
>>
>>12329765
Nah it's nice.
>>
>>12313090

Why falim gum?
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313090
Can I chew carrots instead?
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313260
Thank you dr mew
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313260
ty dr mew
>>
>>12315395
Left looks great, right looks horrible.

But I guess u already knew that.
>>
>>12315250
I just bought this senpai, I got a box of mint ones. It's fucking great.
>>
might try this mewing shit
>>
Thank you Dr mew
>>
>>12313312
i have a decent jaw but would braces help in any way?
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
Thank you doctor mew
>>
>>12329765
it looks fine
>>
I don't even think huge jaws look great, but this gum looks cool as shit, i'm going to train my jaw anyway
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313260
thanks dr mew
>>
>>12313298
i had braces and it really did fix my jaw and general face stucture. but i had them from age 13 to 17 dont know if it will make the same effect with you since youre already 18. it did fixed a lot of my face really
>>12313312
dont listen to this guy, probably never had braces himself
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.