[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this more or less true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: hair.png (297KB, 584x380px) Image search: [Google]
hair.png
297KB, 584x380px
is this more or less true?
>>
File: 1293805962001.jpg (27KB, 283x323px) Image search: [Google]
1293805962001.jpg
27KB, 283x323px
All revolting, mental illness tier
>>
>spoiled and boring

that one is rashka
everything else is grimy pig disgusting shit
>>
>>12311081
idk bruh
Have you ever even tried being pegged?
>>
pink is perfection once again
>>
deep red is a no no

light blue/teal is cute and those girls are usually nice
>>
Anything but Natural Hair Colors is somebody's daddy issues expressing themselves outwardly.
>>
>>12311076
honestly this.
>>
pay attention to those quotation marks, they're very important

and yes it is true

although sometimes (often) "artistic and sensitive" blue is actually hiding a bitchy borderline personality under it.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 719x719px
>you don't need to worry about these two
>>
The only time a girl wanted to peg me was natural blonde

5'2" rail thin skinny girl
it was hot as hell
>>
>>12311212
how does this work? do you get erect during the pegging? why does she enjoy it, as there's no sensation in her fake shlong?
>>
>>12311217
Women enjoy the role-play, because they are to play the dominant role.

Some men just like penises or ((replacements)) in their anuses, some get erect because of the prostate.
>>
File: 1488293522364.png (96KB, 172x233px) Image search: [Google]
1488293522364.png
96KB, 172x233px
>>12311076
all the girls I've seen with hair like these tend to fall under several, or all of the following

>Depression
>Drug using
>Smokers
>"PTSD"
>Schizophrenia
>BPD
>Being bisexual
>>
>>12311197
This
Anyone who dyes or bleaches their hair can fuck off I am sick of all these brunette pleb cunts having platinum or white blonde hair with their thick brown/black eye brows, It's fucking hard work finding a natural blonde like myself of any degree this day and age, and even if you do half the time it's highlighted. Same also applies for fake gingers.
This is fucking with genetics and it's time to stop.
>>
>>12311248
If you're getting tricked by a dye job you deserve to have your gene pool pissed in.
>>
>>12311280
Someone already pissed in his hair.
>>
>>12311367

>>12311212
here, also really hot
I'm not even trolling, just drunk
>>
File: IMG_6162.jpg (136KB, 1136x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6162.jpg
136KB, 1136x852px
>>12311235
you are actually correct but she falls under OP's "actually nice" category as well
>>
I would bet money on any girl with Warning Colours Hair wanting you to fuck her hard and choke her during sex. I'd be surprised if any of them were sexually dominant.

To be fair you could make that bet with every woman and you'd be more right than wrong. But he's referencing the "feminazi" type and I think they will be much more kinky and submissive than average.
>>
>>12311070
every tumblrina goes straight into the trash.
>>
>>12311235
>being bisexual
but girls are so cute tho

>>12311608
pink hair here and i love facesitting, fucked someone's face p agressively before. been called mommy, like teasing and sleep stuff etc. i can handle conversations with most conservatives and they like me too lol. feminazis are gross, they're not even feminists they're misandrists
>>
>>12311070
no career aspirations
but all have crazy sex to make up for it
have fun with your money sink
>>
>>12311909
A/S/L? I mean I think I know the S but it's 4chan so I have to ask anyway.
>>
File: qt.jpg (39KB, 552x691px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
39KB, 552x691px
>>12311935
23 f 'murrica

postin qts with the hair
>>
>>12311909
>>12311070
agree when it comes to light pin hair. seems to be less indicative of mental illness than other colors, especially very saturated ones
>>12311235
>tfw knew a girl with colored hair that was at least 3 of this at once + actual autism
not recommended
>>
>>12311934
>money sink
I never fucking understood this
Why the fuck would you spend a dime on someone you just want to fuck?
>>
>>12312043
>Why the fuck would you spend a dime on someone you just want to fuck?

because.......unless its a fuccboi "yo u up" type booty call, you'll be "hanging out" which often involves spending $ (food, entertainment, drinks)

>>12311909
and that's the secret to bisexuality. the desire to """fuck""" something rather than be fucked. I as a straight male don't have any desire to "be fucked" and so am not bi, no matter the attractiveness of another male. its a dom/sub issue more than anything...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.