[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone with hair past your chin... I found the missing ingredient

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

anyone with hair past your chin... I found the missing ingredient in having long hair but not looking like a metalhead / like I play magic... leave-in conditioner... highly recommend.

Also, any other long hair tips
>>
>>12309341
before and after pics?
>>
top bun when going to sleep. keeps it from getting greasy (since it's not rubbing against your face)
>>
>>12309355

wash hair twice a week, also only shampoo your roots and scalp (massage to stimulate growth) and put conditioner on your length/tips. Your scalp is the greasiest, just let the shampoo slide down through your length. Doing a hot oil treatment once a month or so is also good for your hair
>>
>>12309355
oh yeah, my friend keeps telling me to braid it for bed, but I haven't really thought about it that much. good tip.

also, recently figured out how to bun without it falling out all the time.... pull it tighter. d'oh
>>
Know when you need a maintenance cut. If you're not sure, make friends with a decent hairdresser (not your local chop shop), or at least a model with good hair.

Experiment with not doing anything to your hair (no product, no poo) at least once. It'll help teach you your hair cycle, so you know how to make it look best at each day within that cycle.

On that topic, don't wash your hair so much. You don't need to go no poo, but no one needs to be washing their hair more than once a week outside of peak summer.

Sea salt spray is good for styling, but bad for your hair's health. Don't overdo it, and make sure you're balancing it out with some leave in conditioner, and a treatment every few washes.

When it comes to which specific products to use, I find that hairdressers are surprisingly bad at recommendations. Listen to what they have to say, but don't necessarily buy the shit they're pushing. I've been sold some extremely average products in the past because it worked well for someone else's hair.
>>
>>12309362
With regards to pulling the bun tight, just be careful about the tension on your scalp. It should be tight towards the back, near the tie, but not at the roots. Constant pulling of the scalp will cause your hair to thin, and, eventually, your hairline to recede.
>>
File: Untitled3.png (3MB, 1193x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled3.png
3MB, 1193x1536px
>>12309351
Don't have any before really (didn't like the frizz so didn't feel like documenting it...) but here's after this morning's wash
>>
>>12309376
yeah I never understood those warnings because my hair was always hella loose... but I also never understood how to keep my hair UP either lol.

>>12309351
actually here is something that is like the "before." Just a layer of frizz over my hair anytime it was up... didn't look as bad when I wore it down so I just wore it down like 6 days a week. The difference in this chick's hair is what I mean though. Nasty frizz before, "normal" hair after.
>>
>>12309381
still working out exactly how much to brush though... if I don't brush I get nice curls and it looks sorta dope, but it also gets super tangled, too. if I brush it looks more bushy which I don't like. I have wavy hair...
>>
>>12309385
ah I see thanks!
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 750x728px
Does anyone know what kind of hair cut this is called. I want to get it cut similar to these when I grow it out or get a trim. Male btw.
1/3
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 750x738px
>>12309394
Also I have black hair

2/3
>>
>>12309394
It's just a shoulder length blunt cut. I'd probably avoid it, though, as it's pretty on-trend for women at the moment.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 573x860px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 573x860px
>>12309397
>>
>>12309399
>>12309397
And this is not the same cut. 2 is razored, and has more layers. I'd highly recommend this over the first one for a male.
>>
>>12309394
2 and 3 are cool, 1 isn't. you do you
>>
>>12309401
Thanks! I think I would go with the second. What would you tell the worker at the salon for it though? Sorry I don't know much about women's cuts.
>>
>>12309381
Holy shit
You are literally the fusion of 2 people i know
>dbz is real
>>
>>12309410
man up and show them the picture. if they say "that's a girl" then say "wow, great observation."

>>12309436
so you're saying I look like a mix of vegeta and bulma?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.