[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Trekker (Raf)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1258.jpg (80KB, 515x684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1258.jpg
80KB, 515x684px
If I can't cop >> pic related
New can I get replicas please? Like, is that ok to do?
>>
no, it's obviously not ok to do that, but it's pointless to ask since you're already considering it anyways, not to mention you're already beyond help for liking such a trash m3m3 sneaker with a burnt-out designer's name slapped on. if anything just get sketchers, less expensive and less full of shit, same colorway will surely be available from their selection of kid-friendly light-up shoes.
>>
lmao
>>
Don't buy replicas, if you have a job and you still live with your parents which I would assume, there's no reason you can't afford $600 shoes and if you're living alone and you can't? You left the nest too early.
>>
>>12306227
There were hordes of these horrible buckets in the raf sample sale for real cheap and no one bought them for a good reason. I guess what I'm trying to say that shouldn't be too hard to find a pair for a reasonable price.
>>
>>12307606
I'm looking for new. Please point me in the direction.
>>12307882 holy shit w2c then m8. I can't find them
>>
Blatant Michael Mummy ripoff
>>
>>12308368
Pls end that faggotry.
>>
>>12308400
um...
wow
>>
>>12308401
It is a shitty meme
>>
There is no replicas of them anyway
>>
>>12306403
LOL
>>
>>12310012
What the guck why
>>
Bump pls help
>>
>>12306227
that's really up to you to decide. we can argue endlessly about hpye, or capitalism, or truly appreciating designs, or supporting a designer or whatever but i say go with your gut and then regret it later.but chances are you'll eventually not like these as much as you do now so if you hold off it could lead to regret - it's not as simple as just buying some later.
also i like ozweegos more but that's not that important
>>
File: IMG_1292.png (368KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1292.png
368KB, 640x1136px
>>12311747
Famalam I've wanted these since February 9th. I think I still need
>>
>>12311802
Just go through the normal buying pr9cess I guess. What outfits would you wear with them, do you think you'll get your money's worth, are reps horrible quality, can you really afford to drop cash on legit pairs with your disposable incime, stuff like that. One day I myself hope to buy a pair of Ozweegos. Maybe the green color, maybe the blue and pink. Maybe even the cream
>>
File: cars_light-up-runner.jpg (617KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
cars_light-up-runner.jpg
617KB, 1400x1400px
there ya go bud

on sale for $23 at payless
>>
bruh
>>
>>12312048
I've already went through that too. I'd look great in them. As for reps....>>12310012 says there aren't any. I can certainly afford the real thing though.
>>
>>12312090
Thanks for the bump
>>
>>12306227
Bump of life
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.