[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk into the Gucci store >ask if they carry Prada >get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1456720172874.png (586KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
1456720172874.png
586KB, 800x712px
>walk into the Gucci store
>ask if they carry Prada
>get thrown out

how was your day /fa/?
>>
GET THE FUCK OUT REDDITFAG !!
>>
File: r237.jpg (18KB, 244x300px) Image search: [Google]
r237.jpg
18KB, 244x300px
>>12303095

People like this are still here?
>>
THEM BASIC BITCHES WEAR THAT SHIT SO I DON'T EVEN BOTHER
>>
>>12303095
What's a luxury brand not associated with niggers? I used to be proud of owning a Louis Vuitton wallet but not anymore
>>
File: 1452548834447.jpg (16KB, 334x216px) Image search: [Google]
1452548834447.jpg
16KB, 334x216px
>on vacation
>packed light and didn't bring many high end clothes
>bouncer wouldn't let me into LV store
won't make that mistake again
>>
Americuck '''''humour'''''
>>
>>12303696
are there actually luxury stores that are so nigger-tier that they need bouncers or is this just a meme
>>
>>12303696
>LV
>>
>>12305214
All of the luxury stores in my city have a security guard in a suit by the front door, but I get the impression he's more there to open doors and welcome or guide customers (mostly wealthy Chinese) than act as a deterrant.

>>12303696
When I went to San Francisco I went into Barneys without any issue. The most 'luxury' item I had with me were my fake golden goose sstars. One of the employees complimented me on them and didn't seem to realize they were fake, and was otherwise personable and friendly.
>>
It went...okay.

I went trying to shop for a new wallet at local Gucci store (Houston mall).
>pay 115.95 for parking and entrance to the mall that includes entrance fee and 3 tips (great deal)
>i decided to bring a fake girlfriend (hooker) to get past the 'No Singles Policy' tax at the mall
>walk past all the obese and armed mall security on their segways their m16s and famas'
>manage to make it the front door of the store
>my shirt is drenched in musty sweat by this point
>stand to give pledge of allegiance as mandated by the U.S Constitution
>hooker started to have a heroin induced seizure (she's an addict) while flailing around the store
>forget where i am in pledge
>gucci usher notices
>calls for head mall chaplain
>ohfuckimtoast.png
>pledge ends
>designated shooter stands to alert audience
>emergency lockdown on all Taco Bells, McDonalds, Sonic, and Chick-Fil-A are in full effect
>duck and crawl under product displays in the store as people are getting picked off one by one
>hooker was pronounced dead by the time I left
>escape with only one bullet wound (got off easy)

never again
>>
File: bob.png (224KB, 677x411px) Image search: [Google]
bob.png
224KB, 677x411px
>ask if they carry Gucci
>get thrown out
>>
>>12303693
Diesel.
>>
>>12305489
dam u wrote this thinking it would be funny...
>>
>>12305734

diesel is like turbonigger stuff wtf are you smoking
>>
>>12303693
Supreme
Hood By Air
Yeezy

Basically any high-end streetwear brand
>>
>ask where Gucci Mane is
>get thrown out
>>
>>12303693
>>12305850

Excuse me didn't see the 'not'
>>
>>12305853
BURR!
>>
>>12305216
it was just to kill some time
>>12305214
>>12305247
it was in Koeln, Germany, so they might have had a no-poor-people policy to keep the rapefugees out
>>
>>12305214
There's heavy security in the stores like Burberry and Gucci in London. Weirdly though the small stores like Rick Owens and Y-3 are only guarded by the skinny misfits that run the shop
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.