[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nike's answer to Adidas' Ultraboost?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Nike Zoom X sole.jpg (53KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Nike Zoom X sole.jpg
53KB, 800x533px
Nike's answer to Adidas' Ultraboost?
>>
why do all shoes look like socks now?
>>
>>12299829
I guess the kids like it.
>>
>>12299825
>>12299825
This is a performance shoe, not lifestyle. this will not sell
>>
>>12299825
This is the shoe that Nike has developed for their team of athletes that is trying to break 2 hours in the marathon. Not meant to compete with ultra boost.
>>
>>12299915
looks much better and less autistic tho
>>
>>12299825
>thick sole

into the trash it goes!
>>
>>12300080
not really
>>
>>12300110
>literally buying shoes with guaranteed lower utility
Hm
>>
>>12299829
created for performance
>>
>>12300178
>created for outlet sales
fixed that for you
>>
>>12300080
How do ultraboosts look autistic? If anything they're pretty normie now. Sounds like you're just a shill
>>
>>12300211
>styrofoam sole
>not vomit-inducing
i'll never understand why the fuck anyone thinks that sole isn't the most autistic shit
>>
>>12299825
pretty rad, but i don't run enough to buy running shoes that nice
>>
>>12300270
I don't think you know what autistic means
>>
>>12300273
i think you take words on an autistic autism-sharing board for Austismals™ a bit too seriously

seriously though fuck that stupid styrosole
>>
>>12300279
nah vapormax is for autists
>>
>>12300195
its a fucking running shoe

i honestly couldn't care what my running shoes look like when I'm trying to beat records

functionality>>looks
>>
>>12300294
Outlet sneaker core
>>
>>12299825
everyone should go read the NYTimes article on this shoe. Potential shilling by NYT but still interesting to see Nike and Adidas competing to equip runners with the shoe that helps them beat the 2 hour record on the marathon... and the legality surrounding it (shoe tech)
>>
>>12300550
yeah I read this too
the technology seems pretty impressive

but >>12299825 ultraboost is a lifestyle shoe, these aren't really supposed to be a competitor.
>>
>>12300080
>>12300270
>>12300279

welp.. hate to tell you my friend, but you've just been busted. And here's why.

I've noticed a very particular style of anger-infused posts whenever someone brings up Boost on this board.

At first I thought it was a group of actual haters but I've been watching when this happens and started noticing tell-tale signs of samefag.

And I'm about 95% sure of my observations at this point:

There is but one (1) anon who frequents /fa and never fails to chime in with his unusually emotional posts on the topic.

I've moderated forums and run a BBS (bulletin board system) back in the 80's, pre-WWW, long before most of you were probably even born. As a result, I'm able to smell a samefag from miles away since I'd often need to nail down duplicate user accounts.

So I'm sorry troll-hard, but your uncontrollable urge to express your "feels" has truly given you away as the only actual hater of Boost on here.

Perhaps if you seek some anger management, you may be able to compose a more relaxed message. But until you do, your approach and opinion will make very minimal affect.

I will give it to you for your passion, it's a much more likable trait than apathy.

Hate on, friend!
>>
File: 12mth trend.jpg (94KB, 1200x662px) Image search: [Google]
12mth trend.jpg
94KB, 1200x662px
forgot image
>>
>>12299910
It will sell though... to people who actually use the shoes for performance. It just won't sell as much as a more streetwear-friendly shoe
>>
>>12300638
hold on this isnt a pasta?
>>
>>12300722
lol no, but I was thinking I was typing some primo pasta once I got going. perhaps I'll go down in history.

ps-you're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>12300752
so you did run a BBS in the '80s?
>>
>>12300773
yeah
>>
>>12300777
cool
>>
File: oldcore.jpg (5KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
oldcore.jpg
5KB, 236x236px
>>12300781
good times.
pic related, it's me.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.