[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, some backstory: Last year, I got scouted to model in an ad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: AF.jpg (82KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
AF.jpg
82KB, 620x413px
Ok, some backstory:
Last year, I got scouted to model in an ad for Abercrombie & Fitch. In addition so $250 cash for like an hour's work, they gave me a $250 gift card to spend in their store or on their site. I have literally never worn anything from this store in my life, but I figured if I ever wanted to, now's the time. Is there anything in their catalogue actually worth buying? Or should I just try to sell the giftcard on Craigslist?
I'm female, about a size 6 (inb4 fatty) and wear a size 8.5-9 shoe.
>>
How are we supposed to know what would look good on you without a pic
>>
why tf are their jeans so low lmao, great bodies though. 8.9/10 would scout for my prep-core brand
>>
>>12299762
Buy something from here: https://www.abercrombie.com/shop/us/mens-woolrich-our-favorite-brands
>>
File: hgjhgjh.png (78KB, 200x476px) Image search: [Google]
hgjhgjh.png
78KB, 200x476px
>>12299771
facewise people tell me that i look like either lorde or anne hathaway. i don't see it myself.
>>
>>12300692
nigga how are you a six...women's sizing confuses the fuck out of me. i used to work at a zara and bought some womens pants on sale for myself and they say size 4 but i'm waist 30 what the fuck?
>>
>>12300711
i meant a size 6 in dresses but depending on brand even that is pretty arbitrary
i work in retail right now; the jeans we sell, every customer's size changes depending on the cut they pick.
>>
>>12300860
damn that's a bummer. women's clothes in fastfashion stores are so cheap i was thinking about buying more pieces but i can't be bothered to try all these womens things on. unfortunate
>>
The jeans are good quality and can go down in price if you see them in the clearance section.

Hard because basically anything with the brands logo on it looks bad. They have some plain t shirts and their sweatpants are really comfortable if your just laying at home.
>>
>>12299762
Always thought A&F is basically defunct since they kept going into receivership/filing for bankruptcy or some shit.

Not too familiar with their stuff, I just remember that gaudy ass fragrance they keep having in their stores. I'd stick with basics and not much else. Idk how much you could sell the gift card for since the brand got stigmatized a few years back
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 308x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 308x313px
did you seriously make a thread about this instead of just going to the website and clicking around a bit? wew
>>
>>12300867
i think most places have sizing charts these days or list the clothing measurements on the page alongside it, right? brick and mortar retail is going the way of the dinosaur p. much

>>12301043
i agree with you on the brand logo, 's a bit tacky.
to be honest, i was thinking this might be a good opportunity to grab some more conservative clothing options for when i have to go to job interviews and things, but i'll definitely take a gander at their loungewear.

>>12301193
they're trying to rebrand themselves right now, apparently, that's part of the ad campaign that we were shooting for. I think they have a new marketing director as well iirc.

>>12301208
it's not the style of clothes that I normally wear, idk. thought you guys might have more of an opinion than i can muster.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.