[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

How do girls even tell if you have "designer clothes"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1488825544915.jpg (455KB, 2048x1315px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488825544915.jpg
455KB, 2048x1315px
How do girls even tell if you have "designer clothes"
>>
when they're stripping you off and see the labels
>>
They don't you dummy
>>
I hate fashion and i've spent around 2 grand on clothes alone to impress women
>>
>>12294033
2 grand wasted
>>
>>12293839
THey say who are you wearing, or "that looks expensive, where did you buy it?"
Then you either say the truth [Primark] or lie and say office/gap/wherever the /fa place is if she's into that.
>>
they don't and wearing stupid expensive ninja clothes for girls is retarded, just get a pair of sneakers, jeans and t-shirt
>>
>>12294020
>>Have fashion QT at my place that knows alot about brands, music and shit
>>Escalate things like a boss
>>We head to my room
>>Slow it down and start drinking some shit with her and converse about her life/mine
>>Start giving her a certain look,
>>She immediately just loses herself and throws me back saying "I wanna suck your cock"
>>Tell her to work for it and take off my pants slowly
>>Pants her off, time to show her the Acne studios tag as a flex (lol)
>>In a orgasmic tone blurts, "I don't care"
>>Proceeds to blow me

She knew how to suck and jerk my cock in the right spot simultaneously, fuck her
>>
>>12295474
underage: the post
>>
File: 1482706524564.png (515KB, 596x597px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482706524564.png
515KB, 596x597px
>>12295481
u mad cause i get moar pussi than u....FAGGET
>>
>>12293839
who took Eliott Rodgers pics?
he used a tripod? he asked people on the street? or his mom?
he paid a photographer?
>>
the trick is to buy designer for yourself, because you like it.

I realized this after buying some Gucci shades. There is literally no way to tell them apart from a cheapo gas station pair of similar design unless you get about 6 inches away and see the Gucci label.

Expensive clothes won't get you hoes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.