[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so grateful that i'm attractive and thin,are you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
I'm so grateful that i'm attractive and thin,are you /fa/?

Who loves or gets attracted by an ugly/fat person?
>>
File: 1487883535698.jpg (18KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487883535698.jpg
18KB, 392x500px
>>12293297
>>
File: 4fs4df4sdf.jpg (350KB, 573x612px) Image search: [Google]
4fs4df4sdf.jpg
350KB, 573x612px
Some girls that I know are attracted to ugly guys.
>>
File: 1488420686916.jpg (26KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1488420686916.jpg
26KB, 500x281px
>>12293297
>Used to be ugly
>Now beautiful
>Can't consort with common folk anymore

Life is struggling
>>
>>12293297
i´m very slim and have defined abs and a nice ass without ever really excesising. i have always been skinny and i love feeling beautiful (i´m a guy btw).

for some wierd reason i´m really into bigger guys (not obese or fat in a gross way) and absolutely swoon over chubby-broad shouldered men who dress kinda bad. its so endearing to me idk why because i know i would hate myself i i got out of shape and wore flannel.

it´s wierd because the guys i obsess over have too low self esteem to move in on me or give themselves like i do to them. My last guy said he coulden´t "just hook up with me" because i was too pretty and he would feel like he wasted an opputunity even though i told him i was cool with eating nuggets and cuddling.
>>
>>12293417
Iktf my dude. I'm a skinny early 20s qt and all the fuzzy dad bod guys react the same way
>>
>>12293417
>My last guy said he coulden´t "just hook up with me" because i was too pretty and he would feel like he wasted an opputunity

literally what
>>
I just wish my psychical appearance would in some way reflect my state of mind. Looking good on the outside has done nothing to make me feel good about myself or my life. Plus the more I think I like how I look the more I hate myself.
>>
>>12293990
i´ll try to explain it diffrently. This guy kept saying i was too pretty for him to just hook up with, saying he wanted something more meaningfull with me and he didn´t feel good enught and was sure there was tons of uther guys texting me all the time etc. sorry if that line sounded wierd english isn´t my first language.
>>
How do you know if you're attractive?
Inb4 if you need to ask you're not /sass
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.