[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm about to buy a vape to try and quits cigarettes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (193KB, 2562x1637px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 2562x1637px
So I'm about to buy a vape to try and quits cigarettes. Should I just do it in private to not come off as a douche? Are there any discreet options?
>>
vaping is fine m8
just don't bring it everywhere
>>
File: Juul.png (128KB, 698x318px) Image search: [Google]
Juul.png
128KB, 698x318px
Juul
>>
>>12291968
Lmao are you >>12290780
>>
>>12292005
Who is that guy?
>>
do it in private out of shame and spend the rest of your life jealous of everyone outside in the sun smoking.

fuck I miss smoking

>>12291990
also I was getting gas a few weeks ago and heard the attendant telling a few high school kids these were sold out everywhere, first I've heard of them. Are they the same deal, just aesthetically pleasing?
>>
>>12292083
They're smaller and easier to conceal than a box mod, also the juice is quite high in nicotine content giving a good head rush with just a couple pulls.
>>
>>12292096

makes sense given the context. They look cool, I would have bit hard for that in high school
>>
>>12291968
Honestly who gives a shit. If you don't look like a douchebag without it, you'll be fine with it. Don't blow clouds everywhere or try to look cool doing stupid tricks. As long as you treat it like you would a normal cigarette, people won't say shit.
>>
>>12291968
snus is incredibly discrete but you'll still be addicted to nicotine. No more smoke inhalation though, which is incredibly beneficial.
>>
Anti-vape smokers are a funny lot. They think vapers are arseholes while they subject us to their cigarette smoke cloud on every street, discarded filters everywhere and nasty ash trays in the places that still have then.

No, in reality you guys arse worse than vapers whose crime is looking silly and being fun to laugh at.
>>
>>12292362
Enjoy your black teeth swedenfag
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.