[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm getting old, turning 28 soon. What kind of products

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

I'm getting old, turning 28 soon.

What kind of products should I be using to slow down aging?

I cannot into skincare, I know to avoid the sun but that's about it.
>>
>>12291592
A simple face scrub with exfoliating beads in the shower makes a big difference. I use clean and clear morning burst and it makes my face toned and glow, hope this helps
>>
>>12291605
I feel like more is better
>>
Any advice?
>>
>>12291605
I would say exfoliate every 3 days maybe,
make sure to moisturize after you bathe
Drink lots and lots of water.
When you go out in the sun make sure to wear a sunsblock.
Wear sun glasses.
Wear chap stick like Carmex.
>>
>>12291605
>A simple face scrub with exfoliating beads
>clear morning burst

are you trolling?
>>
Drink water, work out, don't use alcohol or tobacco.

There you go, the secret magic that 99% of people don't realize doctors will literally hate you.
>>
>>12291919
Noted, thank you.

>>12291973
Lots of water, I don't smoke, and I drink only a couple times a year.

My job is manual labor so I get some muscle training from that I guess.
>>
>>12291592
wash your face
use lotion
wear sunscreen
wear sunglasses
>>
>>12291592
-wear suncreen every day
-retin A
-keep skin hydrated (also use only water to wash face, use mizellewater or how it's called in english to wash something off)
-5 carrots a day for glow
-healthy lifestyle

Everything else is cope
>>
>>12292098
Forgot sunglasses and don't forget to use a chap stick with sun protection
>>
>>12292098
>use only water to wash face
why would you use water instead of a facial cleanser? warm or cold water?
>>
>>12292114
I use warm water but I am not sure it really cleans better. I asked my dermatologist about washing my face with only water and he approved, he said to only wash it with a cleanser if I have dirt or something on it. But I have very dry skin so might be different for you.
>>
>>12291592
>>12291605

Be SUPER careful selecting that scrub. You don't want synthetic exfoliants. Bad for the environment and yo face. Check out /r/skincareaddiction -- it really is a better resource
>>
Why this man is painted sperm on face?
>>
You should eat a good diet. that is all. peace out.
>>
>>12291592
drink lots of water and consume 30% less calories than what is called for.
>>
I've heard terrible advice so far.

DO NOT USE EXFOLIATING BEADS. They're terrible for your face, and the environment. Also they're way too big to get any effective physical exfoliation going.

Opt for chemical exfoliation, a well-formulated 2% BHA like Paula's Choice or Stridex Maximum Strength should be good. Use it at night after washing your face with a low-pH cleanser, I use the COSRX Gel Cleanser, which you can get on Memebox.

Introduce a Vitamin C into your routine as an antioxidant. I use Paula's Choice Serum, which I mix into my CeraVe moisturizer every night. I would also consider introducing a retinol into your routine. The Ordinary's 2% retinoid is FANTASTIC, and nothing will be better at fighting textural issues short of Botox or laser resurfacing. MUST USE SUNCREEN THOUGH.

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use a 30+ SPF sunscreen. To avoid a white-cast opt for an asian sunscreen. I use the COSRX Aloe Sun Cream and I love it. They usually aren't waterproof though. I've heard great things about the Biore Sarasara sunscreen but I don't use it because I think it isn't broad spectrum.

When introducing a new product into your routine apply it for four-seven days on just on fourth of your face to see if you have a poor reaction. Localized trouble is always better than a full-face reaction. Also stagger the introduction of products so you can identify the troublemakers.
>>
>>12292126
>>12292243

this
>>
Female hormones and a healthy diet
that's what I do
>>
>>12291592
Lmao white people problems
>>
>>12291592
how the fuck do you guys manage to keep up with these routines all the time? you know the movie is called american psyco for a reason. you lot sound like women
>>
>>12293377
People live a long time, and whites age like shit if they don't take care of themselves.

Who wants to look like a dried out turd for 2/3rds of their life?

You can look good until 60 with proper maintenance.
>>
>>12293377
Why do you even post on the board that cares most about how it looks
>>
>>12291592
It's very simple:

1. Drink water
2. Don't smoke
3. Use a mild, natural moisturizer every morning
4. Wear a mild sun block when it's sunny

Forget everything else. The more products you use on your face, the more chemicals your skin is exposed to. Just don't fuck around with your face. Leave it alone and you'll be fine. The more you fuck around with your face the more fucked you'll look. Simple.
>>
>>12292211
whats up youtube
>>
>>12291592
I'm also 28 now. I use two nivea products that moisturize the skin, revitalize it and give back skin elasticity. one creme is for the face and the other one I have is for the skin around the eyes.
this one does pretty much the same but also reduce dark eye bags which I notice I got more often now since stress took its toll and I really tried to get into skincare because of that.
>>
Sunblock every day.
Wear sunglasses so you don't squint
Get a cleanser with a chemical exfoliant
Get a moisturizer
Don't smoke
Eat a multivitamin
Switch to drinking primarily water and tea
Eat more veggies and less white sugar
Hang out in skincare threads on /fa/ or the skincare reddit
Murder virgin highschoolers and bathe in their blood.
>>
>>12293445
>The more products you use on your face, the more chemicals your skin is exposed to.
I agree with you but this sentence is stupid and shouldn't exist
>>
>>12291592
moisturizer with sunblock
>>
>my skin is already acne ridden
>all these people saying don't smoke
>i never drink water either
well shit my skin gonna get worse i guess
>>
>>12294333
Keep up with water, add sources of vitamin k to your diet. Change your towels and pillowcases often (every 3rd day if Its bad), warn rice water soaked clothes applied to the face helps open up pores nicely, use only mild unscented soaps to clean your face (dove 1/4 moisturizer is good).
Watch out for caffeine, fats, simple sugars in your diet. Some medications cause breakouts too
>>
>>12294393
well yeah but i meant i already smoke so i guess my skin is gonna just get worse
>>
>>12291592
semen
>>
>>12291592
Fds
>>
Since you are a man you're in luck. Age doesn't matter with men, as long as you aren't fat. Not being fat is the most important part.
>>
>>12297556
honestly this

david lynch looks good wrinkles and all
>>
>>12292243

Best advice in the thread.

The other thing I'd like to add is to stay disciplined. Once you find a routine that works for your skin be sure and stick to it. It's easy to skip a day or two here and there, but I promise that if you stick to it you'll age better than most who do nothing, genetics aside. I just turned 28 and often get mistaken for 22-23 and I know part of it is because I didn't smoke, drink heavily for long in my early 20's, and always took care of my skin.
>>
>>12291592
Vitamin K2 (it's what keeps Jap women good-looking, forreal)
Coconut oil on your face at night
Don't smoke
>>
>>12297556
>>12297700
lol, no they don't look good
stop trying to low the standards you useless haggards
>>
>>12298814
I'm young bro. Don't call me a haggard. But men age just fine. If you want to look like a PlayStation 1 character with smooth as fuck skin for life, sure maybe not, but the weathered look suits men. As long as they aren't fat
>>
>>12298814
femanon here, and i agree with the other guys. i know dressing well/taking care of yourself isn't to impress women but really i find it very attractive when older men look their age.
it's a confidence thing probably. wrinkles and grey hair are a+ if you just look like you take care of yourself.
so don't freak out about getting older anon. you'll do fine! :^)
>>
I'd lik to hear some opinions on magnesium hydroxide
>>
>>12298913
It suits handsome men.

If you aren't overly handsome then you're fucked with age. Even some really handsome young men age like milk
>>
>>12299124
Ye but if you're ugly you're fucked anyway. Skincare isn't gonna make you better looking. You'll just look like a baby faced man instead. Be attractive, don't be unattractive
>>
>28 years on this earth
If your age doesn't have a 1 in front of it you're too old for this website
>>
how the fuck do i close my pores?
>>
>>12292126
>You don't want synthetic exfoliants
The best exfoliant is literally fucking acid you retard
>>
>>12300599
>you can only be on 4chan for 2 years max
>>
File: tumblr_of2ieeNg9t1rsi6iwo1_400.gif (1MB, 268x272px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of2ieeNg9t1rsi6iwo1_400.gif
1MB, 268x272px
>>12301021
https://fiftyshadesofsnail.com/2015/03/28/how-to-shrink-pores-temporarily-plus-3-pore-myths/
>>
im 22 and looking into retin a. so far the .3% green cream looks good and if i like it ill work up to .9%. any of you have something better to recommend?
>>
>>12300599
Get out kiddo
>>
>>12300599
kill yourself child
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.