[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this guy /fa/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2258.jpg (70KB, 638x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2258.jpg
70KB, 638x639px
>he smokes
>pretty attractive
>has unique hair
>unique facial hair
>good fashion sense
>tattoos
>otter mode body
>>
http://youtu.be/x0G-lPrEQtA

Here's one of his videos
>>
>>12290780
Why are you asking?
>>
>>12290784
this
>>
>>12290784
Think I might grow my hair out answer dye it the same colour as his.

I've already been working out and started smoking a few days ago (I don't enjoy it yet but I probably will soon)
>>
>>12290790
Is that you, then?

Smoking isn't something you do to be fashionable. I'm telling you right now that you shouldn't start.
>>
>>12290808
no that's not me.

I haven't been smoking for that long, but I think I'm already addicted. I think smokings cool and I feel cool while doing it. I always got picked on for looking nerdy and because I'm short (5'4.5"). But I feel like people view me as more rebellious and more cool when I smoke.

Also, should I buy shoes with a huge heel or will people look down on me for it? (I'm new to fashion)
>>
>>12290780
for some time i used to look in the mirror and fix my hair up so it would end up like this guys style.

I kinda wanna do it now, but at the same time it's such a drag.

I rather just let it be.
>>
>pretty attractive
?
>>
>>12290820
OP looks ill, in both mind and body. Anyway, sounds like you're a pretty self conscious dude. You need to find better ways to feel cool man, smoking is just vile whatever way you look at it- unless it's in a photograph. Get good at something and build your pride. By the way, I'm about your height. I wear suede chelsea boots mostly, and get a lot of compliments for them. The only time you'll get looked down on for clothes is when others influence what you wear more than your own personal taste. And trust me, people can sense when that's the case.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I'm about 5' 9" and I wear these just about every day, but what's going to be a lot more important for you is to stop giving a shit how people see you.
>>
>>12290856
what height are you (I've never met someone the same size as me)

I think im too addicted to stop now
>>
>>12290858
That's not to say that you should just let go and not care about your appearance. I'm just saying you're not going to feel better about yourself until you start acting like yourself and find people who can accept and love you for who you are. I've been smoking for a while now, and I can tell you that it's not worth it, especially if you don't even like it.

Also, the guy in the photo dresses like garbage, just sayin'. You can find waaay better fashion influence.
>>
>>12290858
>>12290875
Thanks for the advice but its easier said than done. I try but I don't know how to get less self contentious. I FUCKING HATE the way I look. A few years ago I used to look and myself in the mirror and cry because of how much I hate my genetics. I try to care less what people care about me (in the last few years I've learned to love myself and I now know that you're inside matters more than the outside. But I still can't help to be insecure. The thing that annoys me the most these years apart from my facial features are my height, the lenses in my glasses magnify my eyes and make them look huge and I have a MAJOR baby face (I'm 25 and I have to show ID to get alcohol and they always say they can't believe I'm older than 18). But I've accepted these now and I think my lifes happier since I've accepted it.

Also, nice boots and they clearly have a big heal but you're a good height. You're average. I'd (probably) literally kill to be that height.

you don't think the guys shirt is cool?
>>
>>12290780

There used to be a channel on youtube which was just some other older bloke forcing jonno to drink large quantities of spirits and then filming him vomit and pass out, wish I could find it again but I presume it's been closed.
>>
>>12290780
is this lil peep
>>
>>12290935
holy fuck I need to watch these
>>
>>12290914
The shirt's okay, apart from the Pierre Cardin branding and the neckline. I'd say a crew or scoop neck would be better. I was mostly talking about the hoodie he's wearing.
>>
>>12290780
Well dude, if you want some advice about your face and hair, you can post a photo of your face. I can't speak for everyone else here, but I know I'll try my best to be as constructive as possible instead of being a dick.
>>
File: rgegr.png (24KB, 708x552px) Image search: [Google]
rgegr.png
24KB, 708x552px
>>12290991
here's what I look like

I'm not posting a pic
>>
>>12291049
btw I think I'll cut my hair soon (so its all the same length)

and I know how autistic drawing myself is
>>
>>12290780
Shaggy didn't age well
>>
>>12291049
bumping own thread
>>
>>12290874
If you just started a few days ago you're not addicted. If you don't enjoy them you're better off quitting while you're ahead. Stop buying packs, it isn't worth it. When you've spent hundreds of dollars on packs after a few months you'll realize everything you could have done with that money, it's a shitty habit to pick up.
>>
>>12291049
can i plz see your lips? plz <3
>>
>>12290780
>punches the wall until he bleeds
>cries alot
>doesn't care if he's made a mess
>doesn't wipe the milk of his lips

you tell me
>>
>>12291049
post pics
>>
>>12291447
>>12291428
Too self conscious unfortunately
>>
>>12290820
>I haven't been smoking for that long, but I think I'm already addicted. I think smokings cool and I feel cool while doing it. I always got picked on for looking nerdy and because I'm short (5'4.5"). But I feel like people view me as more rebellious and more cool when I smoke.

If this is true then you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>12291693
You clearly have never had a cigarette The feeling you get is pure coolness. And I've decided I'll just stop smoking since everyone in the thread is against it and the fact that it costs a lot of money
>>
>>12290780
I really enjoy watching smoking in the fags every now and again.
His older videos are a bit better though.
>>
>>12291743
He's not doing too well these days...

http://youtu.be/GHJz9TPiIzY
Skip to 2:35

It seems he actually having a break down. Pretty sad really
>>
>>12290820
>I'm short (5'4.5")
>will people look down on me

I think you answered your own question lmao. Any midget like you wearing more than a 1" heel will just scream compensating honestly.
>>
>>12290858
wow it's almost like SLP but shittier and for poor people!
>>
Post an actual picture of you and we'll see if it's leafy tier chin
>>
>>12291729
To think that smoking cigs will make you look cool is basically the same as thinking that sitting in a slav squat will make you look cool. It doesn't and to most people, you'll look like completely juvenile tool doing it.

It's fine if you smoke, but please don't start doing it because of such a dumb reason.
>>
>>12291729
>the feeling you get is pure coolness
dude i guarantee you're both underage and you don't even inhale into your lungs
wtf dude seriously cringe
>>
>>12290820
Is this bait
>>
>>12291843
'Right then. Since you seem so knowledgeable and chic, why don't you hazard a guess as to what the fuck those are and how much they cost. I'm waiting.
>>
>>12291840
I walked right into that one

>>12291849
Honestly it's worse than leafys. You guys say that if you put your teeth together it gets rid of the weak chin. This doesn't work for me at all. It just makes it look a bit less weak

>>12292300
I know how to smoke properly. I don't know why you're arguing I've already said I'd stop smoking
>>
Okay since I'm not getting much feed back I'll say what I want to do to improve myself and you say if it's worth going for:
>dye my hair red and grow it out long
>wear big heeled shoes (about 3inches)
>start wearing chinos, suits with tie (casually), baggy hoodies etc
>get ripped (will people think I'm insecure about my height?)
>I've now quit smoking
>what about weed? I've never had it before but I might find how to get it and start smoking it everyday

I'm also thinking about getting chin, nose and eye surgery but I'll probably be in major debt if I do. Would it be worth it
>>
>>12292682
Plz respond
>>
>>12292746
Literally this
>>
>pretty attractive
lol no
>>
>>12293325
He's at least a 6/10
>>
>>12290780
ofcourse, only someone on /fa/ would say this.
>>
>>12293361
That smokings /fa/?

I thought this board loved smoking. And now everyone's telling me to stop smoking
>>
File: 700451-kenshiro...jpg (349KB, 1603x1202px) Image search: [Google]
700451-kenshiro...jpg
349KB, 1603x1202px
>>12290874
Late response, but I'm 5'5. You should try to get to a point where you don't have to ask anyone's height though, because it does not and should not matter. It only matters if you think it does, or if you actually take seriously the opinions of the worst people you could ever hope to know. You can find those kind of people on /soc/. Even if they're attractive, they must constantly step on others to make up for their insecurities, because all they have is their looks. Don't be one of those guys, dude. Appearance is like a sheriff's badge, people only admire it if the man behind it knows his worth and backs it up.
>>
>>12293346
Id give him a 5 at best
>>
>>12293346
>He's at least a 6/10

LOL
>>
>>12291428
>>12291447

Lol, some people get so offended at the suggestion that people are ugly. he looks like shit.
>>
>>12290780
>pretty attractive
You could at least try with your bait
>>
>>12293346
He looks like a decaying zombie
>>
>>12290782
This is what happens if you smoke weed every weekend since the age of 16
>>
>>12290820
>But I feel like people view me as more rebellious and more cool when I smoke.

you may ditch that illusion asap, you total victim. smoking is the embodiment of weakness. not helping your body's growth either. quite the opposite.
>>
>>12290782
lmao. what a disturbed ass degenerate "individual".
I sure hope you don't consider this splatter of barf your idol, OP.

god fucking help us so that nobody has to end up like this.
>>
>>12290820
I can't tell if you're being ironic or not, but smoking is the most basic tryhard thing you can do to fit in. Tried it once and thought "wow I just wasted 10 minutes standing here blowing smoke from a stick in my mouth". I cringe everytime I see a young adult smoking everyday in front of other people their age in an attempt to seem "chilled" and "laid back". Take their smokes away and they won't be "cool" for very long.
>>
>>12291772
Thats pretty upsetting 2bh. I'd say people have been provoking him since that Memeulous lad did a video on him some months back.
I'd probably chill with this guy to be honest.
>>
>>12290790
>>12290820
Autism speaks
>>
>>12292511
$20 thrift
>>
>>12290780
>attractive
hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>12294344
https://www beatwear com/cavern-boot.html

They're no SLP, but they ain't cheap.
>>
>>12293509
>>12293525
Do you guys think he's flat out ugly or something?
>>
HOLY SHIT I KNOW THIS GUY
HE USED TO MAKRS VIDEOS CALED SMOKING IN THE SHED he's the kid that played cod for 17 hours and had a fit https://youtu.be/ekqOW6djWko
>>
>>12291445
How long he playing call of Duty tho
>>
>>12291049
>>12290820
>>12290780
>this thread
>people taking OP seriously
lmfao RIP
>>
>>12293394
Nothing is cool if you force yourself to do it because you're a tryhard or because you think it will make people accept you.

You could follow all the good advice this board could ever give you and you still wouldn't be cool.

As an ex-smoker, it isn't cool. Any perceived depth or mysteriousness that it could give you has evaporated for a few quite legit reasons. I still have the odd cigarrette after drinking because
>muh addiction
but it always makes me feel like shit and reminds me of the days waking up where I used to wake up feeling like I had 1/4 of a lung left cause I smoked a whole pack.

The ratio for cool people who smoke to all the others is 1:50. If you aren't sure which group you are in, I guarantee it's the latter. And guess what? Those people would be cool without them anyways.
>>
>>12295874
Yeah I realise how silly I was. I picked some weed up today and I'm getting into seems better than smoking normal cigs.
>>
>>12290820
Smoking literally makes your dick skinny bruh bruh.

The effects that it has on overall cardiovascular health far outweigh any benefits to "look cool". Find a better outlet and be the best version of yourself.
>>
>>12290780
"attractive"
>>
>>12296110
I've stopped smoking now after you guys advised me to. I've started smoking weed though which as I understand has no bad physical effects.
>>
>>12290820
You sound about 13 years old.
>>
>>12296157
Yeees, no bad physical effects from injesting the cannabis smoke...

it's just the tobacco smoke...

yeeeeees
>>
>>12290858
>manlet """"men"""" wear this stuff in public
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>12295374
been browsin fuckin effay for fuckin seventeen hours stwait
>>
>>12296205
There isn't though
>>
>>12296287
Do you think he's ever been recognised for that?
>>
File: IMG_2313.jpg (26KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2313.jpg
26KB, 248x249px
>>12296666
>>
>>12296201
I feel like one
>>
File: check.png (53KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
check.png
53KB, 280x200px
>>12296666
>>
>>12296666
Nice
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.