[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone seen Logan? (SPOILERS)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Some of the fits in that movie were pretty effay, Logan and Donald Pierce had good fits.
>>
>>12289751
There's a scene near the end of the movie where he's wearing a black and white flannel under some military vest with a bomber on top
>>
>>12289751
saw it yesterday, the, ending was, very retarded
>>
>>12290054
the powerful kids have no powers
kek
>>
Noticed this during the film too. He was effay as fuck. Really enjoyed the film as well.
>>
>>12289751
wish i saw this instead of my gf making me see get out
>>
>>12289883
Donald pulled that fit off well

>>12290071
yah they do, they didnt use it until the last minutel
>>
>>12289751

The movie was pretty funny lmao

a death squad led by Donald is hunting down an illegal immigrant/mutant girl

loved the movie tho
>>
That's because the model is a male model.

The operators using g36's and cmmg mutant variants of the ar-47 is fucking awesome though.

I had no idea a mainstream movie would feature something as niche that strictly only civilians uses in the gun market...

Makes me want to build a palmetto state one.

Other than that I saw the movie in IMAx....The scene in the forest is his standard tank top, white shirt and a ma-1 bomber instead of the blazer he had on through out the film

They should have made Donald pierce gambit though.

Donald pierce in the original series was a rich super villan who was obsessed with bodily upgrades

Here he's just a bounty hunter/black water operative
>>
>>12290490
It wasn't that good.

It's for people who loved Deadpool

Since it has an exclusive Dead pool trailer/joke leading into the film

The story is weak it's the same movie as x men origins wolverine and the wolverine

Both flops this is the third movie from the same director

They just say "fuck" ALOT more and they actually shoot guns rather than just hold them in pg-13 movies
>>
>>12290565

Logan is better than all of the xmen movies and stands as a good movie itself. solid 8/10
>>
>>12290570
I'd agree it's the best X-Men movie....But it's not a great movie.

If I had to watch an X-Men movie that would probably be it. Better than avengers etc too
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.