[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this brand?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6222.jpg (29KB, 390x273px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6222.jpg
29KB, 390x273px
Thoughts on this brand?
>>
I have a few of their high-mid segment pieces and I love 'em. Thick fabric, quality build and none of them have had any problems up until now. It's like SLP and Norse Projects had a son, but the son has it's own little characteristics too.

Not really that important, but packaging is top-tier, particularly for the price.
>>
Shits ok, but don't buy shoes/boots from them, build quality is quite shit for the price.
>>
>>12287449
It depends desu, I got lucky on grailed for a pair of beautiful wool trousers. I bought a second but was disappointed with this particular garment, i'll sell it
>>
>>12287449
It's okay, I don't like it but maybe it's because I'm Swedish and everyone already wears it
>>
>>12289212
Pretty sure atleast 70% of the guys at nicer gymnasiums (swedish college/secondary school blend) wear Tiger of Sweden suits when they graduate.

Me included, to be honest.
>>
>>12289279
What do they actually graduate for?

Here in Finland completing gymnasium give you papers that are only useful for getting into university, you won't get any kind of job if you don't complete that also.
>>
>>12289297
I just used the first word that came to mind since there's no solid translation of "studenten".

Gymnasium has more than just uni prep programs. It's very varied here; you could study to become an electrician or mechanic. With the more theoretical programs (social sciences, natural sciences) you can still get jobs, just not ones that require specific knowledge. It's the end of what's essentially the compulsory part of school, so that's why it's celebrated (also "you're an adult now").
>>
File: spurdo_81.jpg (223KB, 1602x829px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_81.jpg
223KB, 1602x829px
>>12289303
Interesting, we have a separate vocational schools for things like electricians and mechanics and secondary stage practically isn't even compulsory (it is if you want to be employed)

So all the vocational schoolers meme about gymnasium students only having a future as cashiers at grocery stores, pic related
>>
>>12289316
Oh, I see. I knew you also had gymnasium but I didn't know it was seperated from what we just call "vocational programs".
>>
>>12289316
>>12289330
Forgot to add that's it's technically not compulsory either. It's just that society expects you to do it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.