[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recovering skatefag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170303_151826237.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170303_151826237.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
Ive dressed like a shitty skater for a long time, and ive only recently started browsing /fa/. Ive thrown out all the clothes i realized were shit and bought decent ones.

But i still dont get footwear. This is all i have now, some black Loteks that look good to me, and these shoes that i love.

Pls help
>>
>>12285478
What exactly did you buy? If you read the sticky and dressed like that to a tee buy common projects. Otherwise, I need more info
>>
>>12285489

Months ago i bought those shoes, some black shorts, some tshirts of a lighter material, a V neck tshirt, a casual shirt... My dad also bought me a $100 white shirt for some reason.

And the rest of the money i had i spent it on skin care products.
>>
>>12285493

And all of those are slim fitted, something i never had before but since im really thin it gives my figure a way better look, and the forums dont lie when they say that it makes you look taller.
>>
bump ;_;
>>
>>12285478
What are you looking for, what's your budget?
>>
>>12285531

I guess i'm asking for the basics.

The way i see it is that i already have something to wear casually, and something to wear when i want to dress formal or combine with stuff that will look nice with those shoes.

Maybe i need boots, white sneakers...?
>>
>>12285531

Also, i don't have a lot now, so i got about $200 to spend.
>>
>>12285557
The versatility of white sneakers is overrated, especially here. If you exclusively wear black skinnies they may be fine, with blue jeans you'll usually end up looking dorky. There are a bunch of nice standard sneakers you can use as beaters, Sambas and Lunar 3s are great, the new Inikis look quite nicely, Cons are my personal favorite. There isn't really a lot you can do wrong here. Boots, well I'm personally happy with my CP combat boots but there should be a general right now you may use for inspiration.
>>
>>12285578

I dont think im ready (they look too flashy for me) for stuff like Lunar 3s and Cons
>>
>>12285618
They don't really look flashy as long as you don't chose weird colorways. Most Cons you can buy right now look like shit but the regular black and white Lunar 3 goes with everything casual. White sneakers, if you never wore them before, are a lot worse if you are conscious about what you are wearing. You'll always look at your feet and feel weird what makes your insecurities very obvious to bystanders.
>>
>>12285578
white sneakers look dorky with blue jeans? So what do you suggest instead? Because black sneakers look pretty bad with blue jeans
>>
>>12285756
No need for them to be all black.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.