[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my gf is a model and she just got done with doing like 8 or 9

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: .jpg (366KB, 2048x1416px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
366KB, 2048x1416px
my gf is a model and she just got done with doing like 8 or 9 shows this past month and i was watching one of the shows on youtube and there was a behind the scenes portion and some male model was tassling her hair and had his arm on her hip... did she cheat one me? she travels a lot and she never told me about this guy and i didn't get a good look at his face but i assume he's a 10/10 aryan god with millions of followers on instagram or something... what do
>>
Shes been getting spitroasted by chads anon
>>
>>12285000
it depends

YOU can classify it as cheating all you want

I tend to be very physical with women in a non-sexual way and my girlfriend seems to not say much about it. albeit she doesn't have any guy friends and she works all the time at her retail job so I don't know

If you think it's cheating, sure, do whatever you want with that
>>
File: 1472248861263.gif (2MB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1472248861263.gif
2MB, 500x283px
>>12285000
>dating a model in the first place
>>
>>12285029
what's wrong with this?
>>
File: 1479768457781.gif (2MB, 250x277px) Image search: [Google]
1479768457781.gif
2MB, 250x277px
>>12285034
>what's wrong with this?
>>
>>12285029
which movie?
>>
>>12285000
I'm sorry man. Nice trips though.
>>
>>12285029
>>12285050
you have very nice gifs anon. post more
>>
wait what's wrong with dating models
>>
File: 1484195349752.gif (2MB, 353x395px) Image search: [Google]
1484195349752.gif
2MB, 353x395px
>>12285062
>wait what's wrong with dating models
>>
Dating a model is like dating a terminal cancer patient. Sooner or later they die/ cheat on you
>>
Some models and especially designers are just really, REALLY touchy. My gf did a few modelling gigs a while back and I dropped in to bring her a coffee and scope it out, and like 12 people touched me during the 15 minutes I was there. One guy legit just stuck his hand in my back pocket like it wasn't a big deal. And shit, I'm only moderately attractive. A 6 or 7, tops.

But if you're uncomfortable with it, ask her about it. Don't be an asshole, just express your concern, be a grownup about it you fuck.
See how she reacts. Go from there.
>>
>>12285135
let me correct that for you
>Dating a woman is like dating a terminal cancer patient. Sooner or later they die/ cheat on you
>>
I just saw Passengers. Shit movie, boring, waste of Larry
>>
>>12285056
It's a 5 second film on YouTube, it's called "Richard Bitter's Favorite Joke"
>>
>>12285000
Just ask her. Odds are she'll lie about it depending on the seriousness of the relationship. Or you can try to check her phone to see if she said anything to him at all. It'll be impossible to prove or figure out without proof. So you can either try, or just accept that it probably happened. I'm sorry anon
>>
>>12285211
cool story bro
>>
That feel when they fucking assholes ended the cozy IMDB Discussion Forums :(
>>
He's probably gay
>>
>>12285050
CHUANGOD
H
U
A
N
G
O
D
>>
>>12285000
>being this insecure
>>
>>12285000
Murder suicide, its the only way.
>>
>>12285000
Following her on instagram doesn't mean she's your girlfriend
>>
you are over mate
>>
>>12285000
go listen to some xavier wulf, stop being a pussy, and "beat a nigga ass". then when your done with that peace your chick. take some fucking control of your life you beta loser.
>>
>>12285006
>Physical with women
>Non sexual

What you talking about a little nudge grabbing them by the hips?
>>
>>12285000
>male model
75% chance he's gay.
>>
>>12285000
From what I've seen everyone in the model business is super physically close with each people they actually barely know and don't actually give a fuck about. Probably a combination of the high density of women and fags and overcompensating for the void inside of them. You could always just ask your girlfriend who the guy is since you saw them on youtube and he seemed like a good friend. Just see how she reacts.
>>
fuck its too hard to know dude it could be anything, could be a faggot being touchy, could be some dude shes fucked. you know her best. in your position it would consume me and i would be drunk/high 24/7 searching her phone and interrogating her but i have destroyed everything i ever loved
>>
>>12285000
SIE IST EIN MODEL UND SIE SIEHT GUT AUS
>>
Being worried your model girlfriend is cheating on you is kind of funny, really, isn't it?
That sort of worry is a natural and worthwhile instinct. People do cheat and as a man you don't want to be risking your life spearing dangerous animals, on the Savannah, to bring back meat to kids that aren't yours, right?
But since she is a model you almost certainly aren't going to be putting kids in that womb any time soon. If your relationship "works" you might only get one kid out of her when she is old and crusty and can't imagine she could transition from model to actress anymore.
And if you can't have kids with her she is basically a sex puppet for you and she can do that while cheating.
>>
>>12285203
/r9k pls go. being a woman hating autist with mommy issues isn't /fa
>>
>>12285000
Maybe. It may be that someone asked them to pose like that, or that he's doing that for the cameras to hide that he's gay. Or some guys like to touch girls when they want to fuck them, doesn't mean she let it happen if she's not the assertive type she might want to not make a big deal about it in front of the cameras. Plus the people who edit shit like that really like to play things up for drama. Like they cut shit out of context to make a better story or make it look cool or whatever.

If you trust her, ask her about it. If you don't trust her, break up.
>>
>>12285000
>>>/r9k/ desu
>>
>>12287347
>/r9k pls go. being a woman hating autist with mommy issues isn't /fa

That sounds like it could make for a pretty /fa/ movie desu senpai
>>
American women are just shit people in general.

You know when you're the most entitled group of people on the planet but you still feel the need to demand more and spend weekends marching for it....

Yeah.

It's fine to be attracted to a western woman, and fine to have sex with them...But don't go around thinking you're going to find one to settle down with.... Eventually they will cheat lie or steal from you if only to fulfill their persona.

Lie to them, fuck them with out a condom and give them the clap who cares...Just don't be throwing. A ring on one because they'll fuck you over.

This model friend of yours sounds more like a fuck buddy than a gf

I'd say fuck a few more girls to avoid getting attached

She seems detached because she's having sex with others
>>
File: elliot_rodger3-620x412.jpg (26KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
elliot_rodger3-620x412.jpg
26KB, 620x412px
>>12289276
>>/r9k pls go. being a woman hating autist with mommy issues isn't /fa

>That sounds like it could make for a pretty /fa/ movie desu senpai

yeah if pic related is your idea of being effay, sure kid
>>
Dude. Fashion industry.

Gay as fuck, almost 100%.

Trust her or don't, it's hard to have a healthy relationship if you're not willing to make yourself a little vulnerable.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.