[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fa/ think of the 'footy lad' look?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: lol.jpg-large.jpg (9KB, 249x240px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg-large.jpg
9KB, 249x240px
What does /fa/ think of the 'footy lad' look?
>>
>>12283539
Literally everyone in the British Isles dresses like a "footy lad" and they look fucking awful.
Tracksuit head to toe,adidas flux,walking advertisements.It's absolute trash.
>>
Sad!
>>
>>12283539
I own 3 Arsenal shirts that I wear regularly but I don't look like a "footie lad" thank fuck.
I dress like a skater I guess... but I wear football shirts because I love football as well as skating and other non-chad type things.
>>
>>12283584

>I dress like a skater

*teleports behind you*
>>
Anyone who uses the word "lad" should be flayed alive and doused in vinegar.
Same goes for "footy lads".
>>
File: IMG_9774.jpg (56KB, 469x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9774.jpg
56KB, 469x728px
>>12283558
Oh my god I hate ZX Flux! Hideous poor pleb tier. When I was in school though there was this one kid who dressed really nice and had ZX Flux polka dot in his rotation. He was thinspo too. But nearly everyone else is a Hispanic manlet with ratty jeans and zx and a 2000s surf tee
>>
File: fussball.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
fussball.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>12283584
I have a West Germany Italia 90 reissue jersey.
It's not like the original one despite being made by adidas,it has collars. It's a really nice jersey.
Sorry about the shit picture.
>>
>>12283588
I started skating at 14 and stopped at about 25, I'm now 30... I'm not just going to change my entire wardrobe and sense of style that I've had for over a decade because I'm not skateboarding anymore.
Plus, the style suits me according to everyone I know.

>>12283607
That was a nice one! Being English I can't get away with wearing a Germany top though hahaha.
>>
very contrived imo.
>>
>>12283659
>Being English I can't get away with wearing a Germany top though
Being Irish I can clarify it's pretty hard to wear something with a German flag on it regardless of where your from.
People will assume your some nazi or something which is sad and fucking stupid.
>>
>>12283685
Sad!
>>
>>12283584
>Arsenal

Wenger out
>>
I fucking love the football look, but Messi looks like an idiot here.

W2C athletic shorts with a slim fit and pockets.
>>
>>12283912
After 20 years, I finally think this.
I love the guy, but it's time to go.
>>
Contrived AND sad! Many such cases!
>>
Now that we're on the subject; what does /fa/ think about sports in general? Or hobbies for that matter

I don't mean "what type of sportswear do you guys think will make me look cool while going to the gym?"
>>
File: louis arsenal.jpg (30KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
louis arsenal.jpg
30KB, 600x421px
>>12283584
>>
>>12284282
Only if there is a decent replacement.
I don't want us to just go for the flavour of the month like United did with Moist.
Get a proper man that will continue AWs legacy, build on it, and stop doing Wengerish mistakes.
>>
>>12283659
You're 30 and you dress like an adolescent? Geez, man. If you still skated I'd actually have more respect for you, not less, you know?
>>
>>12283539
really bad, and this is coming from someone who likes to watch football
>>
what's a footie lad?
>>
>>12285643
a footy lad innit
>>
>>12285643
twinks who give great footjobs, they have a very defined fashion style.
you never forget your first footie lad.
>>
>>12283685
Where do you even live?
I've one of those German surplus parkas and I've never had a second look?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.