[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help a noob out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

Thinking about buying these (pic related)
But have no idea what to wear them with (colors).
Can you help me out?

I can get it at a huge discount, so thats why im thinking about buying it, but dont want to buy it unless i know what to wear it with

thank you
>>
>>12280254
They look hideous, don't fucking buy them
>>
>>12280254
dude, pls don't cop
>>
>>12280254
dont cop, don't think you can pull it off at all.
>>
If you can get them at a huge discount cop anyway senpai
>>
>>12280295
>>12280305
>>12280313
oh god...
no chance that i can wear it with something?

>>12280345
yeah dude im talking about 50% off from the 50% off...
>>
>>12280394
>yeah dude im talking about 50% off from the 50% off...
Weird that they weren't able to sell them
>>
>>12280421
not weird at all
I dunno, they might be worth it if they're like 10$, but not for fashion purposes. just get them dirty and use them as beaters for camping trips or something
>>
>>12280426
>not weird at all
Yeah, I was sarcastic kek
>>
>>12280421
nah, i work at a place where they gather all shoes that served as a display piece in some retail, and those are not for sale. Once a year all stores send in their display piece, and at our place we pair them up, and then ship them heavily discounted to some outlet. But as an employee, if i like one of these, i can get them half the price of that discount.
>>
>>12280426
I would buy them exactly for that pruprose, because it says waterproof, and i wouldnt give a shit about them, i just want to spare my regular boots from heavy duty. But still i dont want to go around in them looking like an idiot, thats why i asked what color of pants etc should i wear when im out n about in these,
>>
Don't underestimate the usefulness of having weird pieces of footwear for costume parties and shit too
>>
>>12280473
WEell thanks anyway for everyone who contributed in one way or another, i decided that ill buy it anyway, let the world laugh at me, idc, its still good value and its waterproof
>>
>>12280496
try to get them dirty and never clean them
>>
>>12280512
the first part is probably easy, but may i ask why?
>>
>>12280524
they're very crisp and the contrast between black and white will make them stand out a lot
my guess is they would look better dirty
>>
>>12280541
well i would specially wear them for those few days when on mild days in winter the snow gets all fuckey and splashy (english is not my native language, dont know the exact word for the condition) and i want to spare my main boot from that dirty watery-snow. on those days would i wear this one
>>
>>12280551
вo cкoлькo oбoшлиcь?
>>
>>12280551
[spoiler]śnieg z deszczem?[/spoiler]
>>
>>12280569
>>12280570
latyakos szar idő, in my language
>>
>>12280254
Don't cop. Please those are hideous
White boots only work if you're looking to join the WWE or something
>>
>>12280254
a noose
>>
>>12280602
but i see people wearing airforce 1-s all the time in white, whats the difference?
>>
uninstall your life pham
>>
>>12280622
>>12280630
why all these agression? as i stated, i just need a waterproof boot, this one i can get very cheap, it felt high quality to me. I understand that you dont like the color, but i cant choose from different colors, either this or nothing. If i go and spend twice the money of what this costs, i cann get a "normal" colored one, but it will be shittier quality.
what dont you understand about this?
>>
>>12280650

if you just need a waterproof boot then buy a pair of hunters or duckboots from LL bean for christ's sake

they're way too feminine and you will have enormous trouble making them look good with any outfit

white in general is a terrible color for a boot
>>
>>12280660
>they're way too feminine and you will have enormous trouble making them look good with any outfit
this i can accept, i really have no idea with what could i wear them. certainly nothing that i own atm. so yeah, maybe i shouldnt buy a boot cheap so then i have to spend extra for other clothes.

ok OP abandoning thread, final decision is i dont buy them.
thanks for the contribution (altough i wished someone can help me out with some color ideas)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.