[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hoodie in pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
Hey /fa/, i'm from a different board and don't come here often, but I figured you guys would be able to help me the most.
I would like a hoodie like in pic related. Obviously I do not mind if it dosen't have the tab for a patch/German flag. I just want a good hoodie with the yellow line like in the picture. But I simply cannot find one on any website, and from that I would imagine that it's impossible to even find one with the good quality stitching of the yellow line like in the picture.
Thanks guys.
>>
Frost most effay operator
>>
>>12279601
Definitely. Gotta buy some designer military clothes that cost more then actual high quality surplus.
You ever seen that in big malls? I saw a fake m65 jacket that looked like it will fall apart and seep into your bloodstream being sold for $120, when you can pick one up for ez $60.
>>
He's not wearing a hoodie. I mean that base layer looks like it has a hood but what you're referring to is a German police leather jacket. They don't have that yellow paint.
>>
>>12279610
THANKYOU!! I am not sure why I didn't notice this. I thought that at first, but in game the first person textures look like a hoodie.
Thanks man, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>12279615
It doesn't exist. No like in your original post. Modern military stuff has moved away from fabrics that don't breath
I have looked at a lot of modern milspec catalogues and that thing is a fantasy piece
>>
>>12279624
I know it dosen't seem like it, but dw I know. I collect alot of military gear and I did time in a military youth program. Some operators from the game don't wear military gear, their just wearing jeans ect for that epeck PMC look. I assumed this guy was just wearing a hoodie with a yellow stripe.
>>
>>12279624
woops forgot to add, it is just a german police jacket with his own yellow stripe.
>>
>>12279630
Operator is such a cringe word
It's only used by fags who play video games
That series take place in current year, correct? M65s (you mentioned it in a previous post) and other collectible military gear are no longer worn in the military. You're more likely to see ORC PCU system or Patagonia MARS system, and of course BDUs than any of the stuff you think exists. Go to k if you want to learn how military guys dress, there are some major snobs that come here occasionally to shoot the breeze
>>
>>12279641
I hate the word too. It's just what their called in the game man. As I said I have had military experience. The dude is literally just wearing a police jacket with stitched yellow stripes on it. I'm not trying to look like a soldier, I just wanted the jacket for every day wear. Not to mention i'm from /k/. I came here since to me it looked like an average hoodie with a yellow stripe on it, but I realize now that it's a leather hoodie with a stitched yellow stripe on it.
>>
>>12279645
It's not a leather hoodie. The hood is from a base layer. Looks like a ECWCS L2 (by the color) but I've never seen one with a hood
>>
>>12279648
Woops, again, fault on my point. It's a German Leather police jacket. With a green hoodie underneath. The hoodie beneath its probably nothing from the military, it's just a normal hoodie. Guys in this game run around wearing jeans and sneakers.
>>
>>12279652
By the way that jacket is the most comfy shit in the world. Cop if you're in the market for something cozy and cheap
>>
>>12279656
Thanks man, it does look comfy, i might pick it up at some point.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.