[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Debating Whether or not to cop pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 183x275px
Just need an opinion from /fa/ to justify blowing $750 on fucking shoes
>>
>>12279443
Just knit your own pair
>>
how do you retard sneaker faggots buy and walk around in those trash meme shoes without being embarrassed.
>>
Buy it if you like it
>>
>>12279465
They think they're flexing
>>
File: IMG_4031.jpg (2MB, 4032x2899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4031.jpg
2MB, 4032x2899px
Get boosts instead they aren't scalped for 3x the value on ebay
>>
>>12279465
this. you're a fucking laughing stock
>>
>>12279443
Don't, I've never seen anyone look good in those shoes, just pretentious
>>
Buying yeezys is one retarded mistake, but if you're actually so idiotic as to pay those outrageous resale prices you need to reflect on life.
>>
depends on how you dress in general, I'm gonna assume they'd fit into your wardrobe well so yeah cop
>>
You're not blowing 750 on shoes

You're blowing 750 on shoes made in China out of stirofoam and mesh, that are last years flavor of the month

Kill yourself at once young man
>>
paying resale for yeezys makes you a dumb boy

never pay resale prices... if you like the shoes that much put in the time and get one from a store.
>>
>>12279634
I don't support giving scalping pieces of shit money either but it's totally impossible if you don't use a bot dude
>>
Just get them off Aliexpress or DHGate
>>
>>12279547
usually every person i see with yeezys looks like shit. never seen a good fit with these
>>
>>12279443
post a good fit with those exact shoes.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170301-150013.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170301-150013.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>12279936
>>
File: 1487770357725.jpg (44KB, 599x556px) Image search: [Google]
1487770357725.jpg
44KB, 599x556px
>>12279691
Reseller-scum here. Can confirm that DHGate Yeezy 350 v2's are as good as the real thing, but you've always got some fuckman who's willing to pay over the odds so they can flex with them. Not that I'm complaining though, because it pays the bills.

Funniest shit about Yeezy's is even if you wear real ones, everyone around you looks at them and says "they're probably fake," because everyone and their fucking dog has a pair of them by now. Even so-called sneaker experts can't tell the fucking difference 9/10 times.

tl;dr, buy fakes, they're the same fucking thing, and nobody will know anyway. Don't buy the beluga colourway though, as the colour on the replicas is slightly out. Go for "oreo's," they turn more heads, and I'm assuming that is what you want if you're buying fucking Yeezy's.
>>
>>12279443
don't bother man, honestly. waste of that amount of money.
>>
>>12280003
i want belugas real bad and am considering buying some off dhgate. how bad is the colour compared to the originals?
>>
>>12279985
heh
>>
>>12280783
Depending on who you buy from, it can be unnoticeable, or blatantly obvious. Just compare pics and make sure to ask for QC pictures before buying.
>>
>>12280815
i've heard that jeff yeezy makes the best replicas, do you know anything about that?
>>
>>12280817
go on /r repsneakers please dont buy anything from fucking dhgate you fucking moron.
>>
>>12279985
probably as good as they get honestly
>>
Took an L on Turtle Doves
Took an L on Pirates
Took an L on Moonrocks
Took an L on Triple Blacks
Took an L on Pirates again
Took an L on Grey/Gums
Took an L on Triple Whites 2.0
Took an L on City Socks (had them in my cart)
Took an L on Belugas
Took an L on Black/Colors (had them in my cart)
Took an L on City Sock White Mountaineering
Took an L on Cblack/Whites
Took an L on Breds (had them in my cart)
Took an L on Zebras
Took an L on R2 White Mountaineering (had them in my cart)

Literally HOW? HOW THE FUCK IS IT POSSIBLE TO BUY A PAIR OF FUCKING SHOES ONLINE THESE DAYS?

I'm seriously going to kill myself the next time it happens.
>>
>>12279443
jesus, just unbeleivable. i mean i can sometimes justify spending 700 dollars on a pair of shoes, if its a pair of super well-made boots , like some vibergs or somethign that you know are worth it and are going to last like 20 years. something that genuinely a quality item. but this? this? a shittily made shoe of polyester and plastic, thats going to disintegrate in 6 months with regular wear? youve got to be kidding me
>>
>>12280965
just noose urself now for typing 'took an L' for however many times you typed it out
>>
>>12280972
how about saint laurent the boots aye?
>>
>>12280965
>Took an L

You have to to back
>>
>>12280972
Boost shoes are made of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) while most other sneakers are normal polyurethane. Polyurethane is very reactive to the stuff in the air which causes them to disintegrate while TPU is much less reactive. Boost shoes will last a long time.

Also op is paying way too much for them. They are easily found for $400 in better colors. But why can't you just let people like what they like? No need to be ''muh menswear' elitist
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.