[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I came to this board expecting to find out about actual fashionable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: not this shit again.jpg (11KB, 207x200px) Image search: [Google]
not this shit again.jpg
11KB, 207x200px
I came to this board expecting to find out about actual fashionable fashion discussion, but instead of that it turns out that this is a "fashion" board full of numale shit and fags making fun of each other because their boots are not 1500$ a pair or because they don't use brand clothes even if they got something that looks and feels exactly the same.

Seriously, can't you at least get a "standard" fashion thread going? not everyone is interested in this mall ninja shit where you just put on a bunch of clothes on top and some weird sneakers and call it a day, also the entire slang of this board is cancer
>>
pretty normal threads are cop or not or general inspo thread

this thread, for example, is fucking horrible.
>>
>>12279125
reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice is the place for you. Fuck off.
>>
File: 464.jpg (78KB, 754x610px) Image search: [Google]
464.jpg
78KB, 754x610px
I only come here for inspiration now.
>>
>>12279125

literally everyones a manlet and dresses the same

You should only be able to post in this board if you are over 6 feet and handsome

and white
>>
>>12279148

I wholeheartedly agree with this.
Literally every person on those "HEY CAN I COP THIS?" Threads is a skinny turbomanlet. You can't tell me that there's not at least 1 guy here who isn't a twig?
>>
>>12279125
Start a thread about it then cunt
This is an interest oriented board
>>
>>12279148
>>12279160
tall people don't have to give a fuck about fashion because they receive pussy regularly

manlets are simply forced to compensate, so they either end up here or on /fit/
>>
>>12279160
>You canNOT tell me that there's NOT at least 1 guy here who is NOT a twig

wew m8
>>
>>12279125
You are three years too late.
/fa/ no longer rides the wave of discovery and innovation. It's just the same old shit, posted over and over again. Like a spiral.
Even this comment is recycled.

>we /ecological/ now
>>
The amount of crossboarders starting threads for fashion advice IS cancer

/fa/ is not your personal stylist
>>
>>12279125
Just accept that this is one of the worst boards.
>>
Most of the threads are either about sneakers or "what haircut should I get /fa"

cancer
>>
>>12279562
im tall, white, good looking, and /fit/ and /fa/. you manlets have literally nothing to fall back on

sometimes i tell people im 6 foot when im 6 foot 4, so manlets lying about their increased height lose their shit because they look stupid in comparison.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.