[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jerseys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 21 embiid.jpg (58KB, 598x435px) Image search: [Google]
21 embiid.jpg
58KB, 598x435px
Sup /fa/, newfag here. I'm getting a jersey of my favorite team. I was looking for some advice on a few things:

1) How do I style this? I don't want to go too outlandish. What shorts, and what type of undershirt should I pair it with? I got tattoos on both arms and don't want to white trash it up.

2) Does anyone know a place to cop these below $69.99, or should I accept the fact that all prices are going to be about the same? Any coupons out there?

Thanks in advance.
>>
I would wear a t-shirt under or just a wife beater type undershirt. you can try a red shirt or white shirt with that jersey. any shorts that match in terms of color are ok i guess
>>
i suppose you could wear it in a more streetwear type of fit as a layering piece
>>
also you can always buy a knock-off from china if you want to experiment and not pay top dollar. i have a few and they're actually pretty good. they're not 1:1 but nobody will be able to tell. actually have the exact one you posted, embiid is based as fuck. have the home one though.
>>
>>12278396
You got a link for the Chinamade, basedbro? I like your taste.
>>
What type of pants/shorts? Would white (not lite khaki, but white) cargo shorts work?
>>
>>12278543
look for them on dhgate, they literally have any jersey you can think of. i also have a retro nets jersey with petrovic on the back

>>12278549
cargo shorts are generally shit desu
>>
>>12278609
Generally, yes. I have an odd feeling they'd go together. White Dickies shorts maybe?

About to check out DHGate
>>
>>12278249
You dont want to wear gym shirts or bball shorts because then you look like you bout to ball and gotta match the colors. Slim fitting tan chinos is what i see more fratty people wearing jerseys with often and it looks aight. Check Aliexpress for jerseys, some are good, some not so good
>>
>>12278695
I think that cargo shorts right here could be an exception to the rule for this outfit.
>>
trust the process /b/ro
>>
>>12278862
I've never lost faith. I should get a "trust the process" shirt too while I'm at it.
>>
>>12278731
Those aren't bad desu
>>
hoodie underneath, black skinny jeans is what i would do. unfortunately basketball jerseys are the least /fa/ type of sports apparel

get a flyers jersey instead
>>
>>12278249
>>12278609
>>12278695
i own a couple off aliexpress back in the day. The thing you gotta understand is no one really cares if there knock offs at this point, since the internet has made knockoffs so readily available.

I've seen sooo many iverson jerseys in the past couple of years. If anyone still had a real iverson jersey, they wouldn't be wearing it around as casually as i've seen.

Sizing is retarded though. some sellers have added length for some reason, others don't. Quality is pretty much the same as long as you do your research and buy from someone reputable, but sizing is hit or miss.

there cheap as fuck though so it's not a big deal
>>
File: TEP.jpg (190KB, 1200x645px) Image search: [Google]
TEP.jpg
190KB, 1200x645px
>>12278249
>>12278249
fuck off TEP lizard
>>
>>12280486
I have no idea what that is
>>
>>12278249
>
Buy a swingman they are somewhat cheap and good quality
>>
>>12281494
Swingman is like mad pricey, are you memeing
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.