[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey FRIENDs I was thinking of buying these Memes, will i lose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: new-stan-smith-sneakers.jpg (44KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
new-stan-smith-sneakers.jpg
44KB, 750x500px
hey FRIENDs I was thinking of buying these Memes, will i lose all /fa/ crebidility and become a white girl?

do you avoid stuff like this because it's overdone or is it fashionable to rock something because you like it and don't give a shit about who else wears them
>>
You should wear what you like wearing. There are more things to liking than the appearence though, if you don't enjoy overdone, it may be enough reason to not wear it.
>is it fashionable to rock something because you like it and don't give a shit about who else wears them
Not necessarily, but -not- wearing stuff for approval isn't because it's has more to do with conformism than fashion.
>>
the stan smiths?
Idk, they'd look okay on a girl but there are definitely stylisher shoes out there.
got mothing to do with being a generic white girl imo
>>
>>12277056
just buy whatever you like champ

note that they are pretty uncomfortable, especially at the beginning, and they look a bit silly before you break them in so you better walk around a lot

try to get the nicer ones with the soft heel lable instead of the plasticy one

where i live stans aren't popular for some reason, superstars and roshes are a way bigger meme so last summer i was good
>>
File: 1487812959507.jpg (33KB, 651x512px) Image search: [Google]
1487812959507.jpg
33KB, 651x512px
>>12277056
as long as the fits good then who cares if they're meme shoes.

normal people won't see them as meme shoes, only spergs from this board will.

How often do you expect to run into an effay sperg? You probably never will, and the ones you do end up running into will probably be wearing vans old skools so who cares.
>>
File: 171115M237005_5.jpg (45KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
171115M237005_5.jpg
45KB, 820x820px
>>12277056
Get tiger of Sweden if you can keep them white, no need to meme bud
>>
>>12277056
They're one of the nicest looking white shoe model out there. If not the nicest looking one.

So there's that.
>>
>>12277257
>They're one of the nicest looking white shoe model out there. If not the nicest looking one.
nope, even white chuck taylor's are better looking
>>
>>12277331
Not really, but each to his own.
>>
File: 356722_02_01_PNA.jpg (24KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
356722_02_01_PNA.jpg
24KB, 540x540px
>>12277056
White tennis shoes are supposed to be generic-looking enough to go with anything. That's why these ones are so popular. As long as they fit that criteria and are also comfortable, go for it.

Personally, I just picked up some Puma Smash white leather shoes because they were on sale. Not quite as brand-less as the Stans, but I knew going in that they'd be comfy and I spent less than $50.
>>
>>12277056
I have a pair of the all white Primeknit Stans. Comfy AF.

As long as you don't get superstars you're fine. Superstar = basic white/Asian girl.
Stan's = passable
>>
no girls ive seens wear stans they all wear superstars
>>
someone called my raf stan smiths regular stan smiths once

:(
>>
>>12278039

Was thinking of picking up some Raf stans off grailed rather than the plain ones
>>
>>12278421
Most people won't be able to tell the difference, but the leather is much nicer and fashion-wise people will know the difference. I love the side silhouette of stans so go for it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.