[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some /fa/ skate brands?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: palace-500x500.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
palace-500x500.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
What are some /fa/ skate brands?
>>
Skating is not limited to brands, it's a lifestyle. You probably just carry one around for fashion.
>>
>>12276413
Raised by wolves
>>
>>12276413
i wear cheap clothes and vans when I skate bc u know i'm bouta eat shit
>>
>skating in expensive clothes

confirmed for not skating
>>
>>12276413
https://www.instagram.com/fettypotter/

skate inspo i guess
>>
>>12276413
Fuck off, you look like a cringelord in your Thrasher shirt while knowing fuck-all about skating.
>>
File: Supreme_logo.jpg (104KB, 1200x400px) Image search: [Google]
Supreme_logo.jpg
104KB, 1200x400px
>>
>>12276655
why do you have to skate to wear thrasher
i don't personally wear thrasher, but if i think it looks cool why should i not buy it because i don't skate
>>
>>12276486
b8
>>
I feel the only acceptable audience for Palace alone would be people actually living in London/Manchester who at least skate or cycle, US skaters have Supreme, keep your hypebeast shit away from my tri ferg.
>>
>>12276978
Then it should follow that the only acceptable audience for Huf, Creature, RVCA, Thrasher, Babylon, Vans, Emerica, etc.. would be in California. Yet it's appropriated worldwide..
So Palace is mine too bro
>>
>>12276473
why would you eat shit
>>
>>12276768
you're wearing clothing created for a certain sports subculture while not being a part of it
how would you feel if people suddenly started to wear your favourite band's t-shirts, but without ever actually listening to the band?
>>
>>12277678
I wouldnt give a fuck. get over yourself faget.
not everyone who wears jordan has to play basketball for example. some people just like the looks and don't care about anything else
>>
>>12276454
I actually vomitted
>>
>>12277679
I don't even skate, I just think this is the worst kind of fad where people try to make themselves seem like they're knowledgable about something, just like with joy division tees
noone's wearing it because they "just like the design"
>>
skate merch isn't even nice quality or anything. its just shitty overpriced shit. most ppl who skate don't even wear it.

>>12276768
most people don't get it, but a lot people actually grow up skateboarding and dedicate years towards this thing. thrasher has always been the *die hard* skater mag (in comparison to mags like transworld and concrete) that ppl who skate read when they are like 14 and obsessed with skateboarding. so seeing a bunch of hot models and white kids who obviously don't skate gets people pissed. i guess it cheapens the brand to skaters and goes against everything that thrasher represents.

with that said, i don't really give a shit and i think people who still *identify* with skateboarding when they are older than 16 are losers.

also, not like i was around back then, but in the 80s when skateboarding was less culturally established, it wasn't cool and Thrasher started in 81. you would get beat up for listening to Devo and skateboarding, like it really wasn't cool.
>>
>>12277667
>>12276978
are you guys 13 or something. palace is tacky anyways btw
>>
>>12276655
>"if you don't skate you can't wear skate inspired clothes"

I guess that means you can't wear Stan smiths if you don't play tennis, if you don't play polo you can't wear Ralph Lauren and you can't wear those meme thrifter police jackets if you're not in the force.

Honestly I didn't know retards like you were allowed on the internet
>>
>>12277715
its not even cool anymore to wear thrasher you are like a year late to the trend. i think university chicks who grew up in the suburbs are further ahead of the curve than you are.
>>
>>12277715
merch from a literal skater magazine with that magazines big-ass logo and the letters "skateboard magazine" isn't comparable to wearing shoes designed for tennis decades ago that were always popular in casual fashion
stop trying to defend your shitty fad-jumping tastes
>>
Fucking Awesome is the only correct answer because it is literally FA.
>>
>>12277722
>>12277751
Oh I don't wear thrasher because it's shit and just a printed tee. However if supreme or any other skate brand drops a dope item I'll buy it even if I don't skate. It's the same Stan smiths. If iant trend is dope its going to become popular outside of the original circle.
Look at football that's spread all over the world just from England
>>
Support your local brands, follow a bunch of stylish skaters and dress like them
Or just copy Dylan Reider and fuck off, that guy was stylish as fuck without any graphic on his shirt or anything
>>
>>12276413
Goodwill pants that look like tubes
>>
>>12278248
Dickies, retard
>>
>>12277673
Falling off of the skateboard, retard
>>
>>12277689
joy division is a bad example because its the pinnacle of "yeah, i'm into alternative music, joy division, godspeed you, swans, the list goes on"
thrasher just has a fire logo thing, nobody is trying to make themselves seem like they're knowledgeable about skating because they're wearing a thrasher tee they picked up at the mall for 20 bucks, fire is just cool to some ppl i guess
>>
>>12276768
>>12277715

You're free to do whatever you want. Just know the entirety of people who skate think you're a fucking clown, including the editor of Thrasher magazine.

Pic related, it's how you look come across.
>>
>>12276768
The same reason you wouldn't buy a Lakers jersey if you didn't like, watch know about, or play basketball.
>>
>>12277785
Don't buy Supreme or any other skate brand if you don't skate
>>
>>12277673
how stupid can you be?
>>
File: w16hp1test.jpg (243KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
w16hp1test.jpg
243KB, 1500x1500px
>>12276413
Polar?
>>
>>12279405
Don't eat Chinese food if you ain't Chinese dipshit
>>
File: 1470741328402.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470741328402.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>12276413
palace is effay approved.
>>
Palace hoodies are terrible. Super small head hole thats not elastic at all, super long sleeves, cuffs like a loose pus. Save ur money and buy a gildan hoodie or even any generic skate brand that isnt overpriced shit
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.