[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone who has a good personality and Effay clothing make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Can someone who has a good personality and Effay clothing make up for a 6/10 face?

Pic unrelated but I can show face :)
>>
>>12266945
Show face, but YES. IT IS POSSIBLE. I am a 2/10 White betacuck and I am slaying pussy now that I frequent /fa/. White, Black, Asian, Mexican women wants me now because of my taste in fashion.
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 721x859px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 721x859px
>>12266952
Ok well, honestly just got my haircut and I've been trying out hairstyles as I'm not sure which suits my face the best?
>>
>>12267358
Idk man, but you are really handsome. If I was a female, I'd spread my vagina for you desu.
>>
y r u deleting ur pics OP? not like i havent already saved them
>>
File: image.jpg (227KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227KB, 1280x960px
>>12267361
This is what happens when my hair grows out, but I've been told my hair is better when it's swept back, I think it makes me head look longer than it is though lol

Put the wrong picture in though last time, thanks desu
>>
>>12267372
Because I put the wrong photo on, I feel like it didn't show how big I think my forehead is when I take photos and I'm not sure if I have a 5head. :(
>>
>>12267358
You're not 6/10 what the hell man, You're like a high 7 to 8. What the fuck is with the standards of people on this website? Models are not 8s for fuck's sake
>>
>>12266952
i really doubt you are 2/10
>>
Only thing weird is your eyes and super pasty skin, other than that u r great looking
>>
>>12268164
I was told once I look similar to those acne models and models who have that 'unique' look about them and that sort of ruined my self esteem slightly haha because some of them just look a tad weird.
>>12268299
Yeah I can't seem to tan at all, I need to work on that, not too much I can do about the eyes haha, I do like my eye colour though! :)
>>
personality>looks>style

the endgame goal is to find someone who you like enough to spend 40+years with together. Looks fade. Style goes out of fashion.
>>
I am a girl and I can say that you're fucking adorable and I would awkwardly hold your hand and talk about David lynch movies w u
>>
>>12268327
Yeah that's 100% true I didn't think of it like that! Woah that's put it in to perspective for me, there was probably someone who is 80ish right now who felt like we do wtf.
>>12268358
You're Effay femanon.
That sounds great desu haha, ur a champ.
>>
>>12268358
i second this, youre v cute anon
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 722x999px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 722x999px
>>12268774
Thank desu. I appreciate the compliment, I'm sure you're both cute and attractive as well! :).

I realise I'm posing a lot of photos and I'm sorry, I'm just wondering if my hair looks better down or styled up, I can't really tell? :)
>>
>>12268164
>high 7 to 8

hahahahahahahah

also, he's short.
>>
>>12268811

>smileys in every comment

jesus
>>
Yes. You're often higher when you're a complete package. Once you sort out your minor style issues and develope a good charm you will do better with women. Good luck
>>
>>12268842
Perhaps I did add quite a few smilies in that one.
Oops.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.