[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sell me a pair of fucked up converse in sz10 for cheap please.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: converse_03_web.jpg (157KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
converse_03_web.jpg
157KB, 720x539px
sell me a pair of fucked up converse in sz10 for cheap please. I legitimately don't have money to buy shoes and my pair is beyond fucked and cannot withstand rain and a fucked up pair of converse is actually decent, and as long as it doesnt have a hole in the sole, I'd be eternally grateful
>>
>>12259921
>buying used shoes

gag
>>
>>12259923
I literally have no money to eat, buying used shoes is not even a concern to me
>>
>>12259921
Go to your local thriftstore / Goodwill anon. I don't know why you're posting here. Used Converse are aplenty there.
>>
>>12259921
Go to a shelter and ask for food and shoes.
>>
>>12259921
Where you located, friend?
>>
>>12259946
I have enough money to eat food(i just drink soylent and get all of nutrients for $8 a day), also
>>12259936
I live in portland where the shoes actually cost like $30 each and it's pretty ridiculous. The goodwills are considered like good stores which is so fucked
>>
>>12259997
>i just drink soylent

really? there are cheaper ways to get proper nutrition. I eat for $2 a day(or less). it's your fault that you can't afford shoes, please learn to manage your money.
>>
>>12259997
I have some shoes I don't wear that are your size I'll get an inventory and let you take your pick. I'll cover the costs
>>
>>12259997
i live in portland too, go to the bins or buffalo on hawthorne beotch
>>
>>12260009
Not OP but how do you eat so cheaply? Im just looking for some tips friendo
>>
>>12260158
Stop eating meat and be happy with like:
bananas, apples, lentils, rice, beans
>>
>>12260158
I'm >>12260009 but basically >>12260160

Just add more greens and potatoes, learn to cook so it's not super boring (and buy tons of spices). Be sure to not get your protein from only one source, try to vary your ingredients and go out to get sunlight (for vitamin D) and buy a B12 supplement (it's not expensive).
>>
>>12260009
rice and beans is not enough for proper nutrition. At the very least I have to consume broccoli.
I have to cook both rice and beans to make them cheaper and somewhat edible. I cant afford a rice cooker.
>>
>>12260010
really can you pm me through my email?
[email protected]
thanks man
>>
>>12260178
yeah I guess i don't really know how to cook well. I understand that it's probably cheaper to make food myself, but from what I've read a plate of extremely cheap food stil costs 2.50 which would essentially only save me around .50 a day
>>
>>12260044
yeah i go to the bins to get all my clothes
>>
>>12260009
He's aware he can't manage his money dipshit but that's not why he came to /fa/ the man can't afford 30$ shoes he knows he's got a problem and doesn't need you to tell him that dumbass
>>
YO, LISTEN THE FUCK UP.

you are not reating and have no money. get some fucking help. Go to a food bank, go to a shelter, get help.

this is what they are for, i dont care you age, ethnicity, or whatever other stigma you have with em, get yourself healthy

dont feed the dumbass negative stigma around these kinda of places, theya re there if you need help. you need help
>>
File: 1485757142482.gif (4MB, 531x354px) Image search: [Google]
1485757142482.gif
4MB, 531x354px
>>12260309
>>
>>12260286
What calculation is this? Three plates of cheap food instead of the soylent? That's not how normal food works. I can assure you unless you live in central New York you won't be spending that much money on three meals a day.
>>
>>12259927
>has access to internet
>"i have no money to eat"
>'so sell me old fucked up shoes'

you're fucking retarded
>>
>>12260309
> this
I'm living on food stamps and have a part-time janitorial job, while attending uni full time.
Buy basics + rotate 2-3 shoes and you're good.
>>
>>12260316>>12260309
I go to college and am on a massive amount of loans. I cannot loan any more money and my job only pays me every month. I had to go to the hospital and although my school insurance covered a lot of it, that payment really fucked me up and I'm borrowing money from friends. I estimate that it's going to take me around 2-3 months to make it back.
>>
>>12260319
yeah i got clothes but my shoes just got fucked
>>
>>12260327
hey dude, youre on a fashion forum. this si where you DGAF fashion and just buck up. you can do anything for 2 months. get free kicks and/or talk to your school and get soem help through programs they ahve the hookup with

if you are nto doing these things you are missing step one and are failing at digging yourself out fo this hole. you got this, just get a little help for christ t
>>
>>12259923
Cons are literally the only exception ^
>>
>>12259997
>me in portland 6 months ago, complete stranger, new to town, no friends, living in parked car in someones driveway 30$ a week in saint johns
>get temp job bust ass
>spam poached
>get job as dishkeep at upscale restaurant
>hustle, get promoted to line cook
>live in albina, make money, getting life together
portland is easy motherfucker. this town is soft, and full of money for you to grab. your ass would literally be dead in detroit or NYC or chicago.

btw converse, even brand new converse are shit in rain so fuckoff with this
>>
>>12260327
bro, if you got insurance go to the school shrink and say you depressed/cant sleep, take the scrip, and then go sell it to all the college motherfuckers
>>
>>12259921
I have them in size 9 but I'm in Europe.
>>
glow
>>
Don't you have any friends who can lend you a spare pair? Or siblings?
>>
>>12260306
>He's aware he can't manage his money dipshit
No, he isn't because he's spending fucking $8 on food every day.
>>
Post on craigslist. Also, trade something for it.
>>
>>12260327

your school almost certainly has a pantry for low income students. it should theoretically be free and available for you to get some food. I sincerely hope your situation gets better.
>>
>>12260316
You'd know that there are stores/restaurants with free wifi if you actually got out of the house more often, you sperg.
>>
>>12262897
>have device that you are able to charge and use free wifi
>have no money to eat
>'sell me fucked up converse'

still retarded
>>
>>12264605
selling your smartphone or laptop to buy food or money is maybe the dumbest fucking thing you could do
>>
>>12259997
Get
A
Fucking
Job
Hippie
>>
>>12259921
i have a couple of used fucked white vans and shit if you wanna buy

also some old ass radii's, i can give em to you for dirt cheap
>>
>>12264656
didn't imply he should do that. i'm saying he's in this entire fucking predicament because of his fucking terrible choices. perhaps maybe he should fucking wear whatever he is wearing and focus on not being fucking homeless.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.