[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this wearable in public?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: cmm.jpg (141KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cmm.jpg
141KB, 1000x1000px
Is this wearable in public?
>>
No, it disappears the moment you leave your home. It's phisically impossible for it to exist in public when somebody is wearing it.
>>
>>12259764
Mao commie trash core
>>
Absolutely not. This is awful man. Asian commie Kim Jong Un core.
>>
>>12259764
I have a short sleeved one, but I look like Kim Jung Un so it's effay on me.
>>
>>12259777
Dont project your memes on /fa/
>>
>>12259781
It literally is commie attire.
>>
>>12259781
Dude, don't get all butthurt because we don't like some shitty jacket you want to LARP as an Asian commie in. This thing is not wearble. You asked, we answered.

If you like it then do you, obviously. But people are going to think you look silly and think you look like the Dear Leader.
>>
>>12259764
to somewhere other than a goth club? no.
>>
>>12259764
unless your going to shoot a Spirit Gun into the face of a demon i dont see any other reason to wear it

>mfw this is yuyuhakuso teir clothing
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b6/db/b9/b6dbb986db3dad062c72688145e80b79.jpg
>>
>>12259764
maybe 70 years ago in the USSR
>>
Are you jet li?
>>
File: jeffrey-ying2.jpg (159KB, 350x493px) Image search: [Google]
jeffrey-ying2.jpg
159KB, 350x493px
>>12259764
yes, provided it tailormade and you are stylish enough.
>>
>>12259771
underrated comment
>>
File: jeffrey-41.jpg (151KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
jeffrey-41.jpg
151KB, 350x464px
>>
>>12259863
Mao Zedong was a mistake
>>
Don't try to look like a cool asian kid if you're a balding skinny fat ameritard.
>>
>>12260483
Some background

>For all of the SLU viewers who are passionate about the intellectual and historical context of dressing, Jeffrey is your guy. I am passionate about the past and authenticity, but I will mix that in the most random, uninformed, impulsive and torn up kind of way, which Jeffrey would never be caught dead doing. It doesn't get chicer than Jeffrey in his custom Mao suit, that is identical to the one worn by the Chinese populous from the '50's through '70's. He says that he has "always been attracted to the notion of uniforms because it surpresses the identity of people." Ironically, when worn not en masse, it heightens Jeffrey's individuality, especially when the "uniform" of today is about as blandly opposite and unthoughtful as possible.

http://stylelikeu.com/profiles-2/closets/jeffrey-ying/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.