[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you're a guy and you don't cut your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Reminder that if you're a guy and you don't cut your own hair, you're not effay, and actually a female.
>>
>>12256876
im okay with being female.
men have to do everything and its tiring
>>
File: 4970959.1d1a6622.640.jpg (79KB, 635x420px) Image search: [Google]
4970959.1d1a6622.640.jpg
79KB, 635x420px
>this soldier is a female because someone else is cutting his own hair

why are you so insecure, OP?
>>
File: Haircut-WWI-AHI.jpg (362KB, 954x750px) Image search: [Google]
Haircut-WWI-AHI.jpg
362KB, 954x750px
>>12256883
>>
>>12256876
>he cuts his own hair
>has to make a thread about it to try to validate himself
>he thinks women are inferior to men
>typing out effay
I bet your hair looks like shit or it's buzz, fuck off, based on your post alone I know you're not "effay"
>>
>>12257353
>projection projection being new projection

sigh you have to go back >>>/b/
>>
>>12257365
stating facts and making accurate assumptions isn't projection,

>sigh
you have to go back >>>/reddit/
>>
>>12256876
im ocd
cutting my own hair would be very strenuous
>>
>>12256876
reminder that if you post threads like these you're new to the board and should stick to MFA
>>
>>12256876
OP if you need money just ask. Don't use underhand methods to justify your poverty.
>>
>>12257992
Not OP, but can I have money? I am very poor and was about to cut my own hair.
>>
>>12256876
I always cut my own hair because all hairdressers in my region are middle aged women who don't know any modern cuts
>>
>>12256876
Post self hair cut tutorial here, senpai
>>
>>12256876
That guy didn't cut his own hair.
>>
I've been cutting my own hair for a couple of years now, its easy enough when you get the hang of it especially since I only really do one style (the HY, I know).

If you have decent hair and a good hair clipper doing fades and shit shouldnt be a problem. I always trim my sides to 20mm, then 15mm a bit lower, 10mm, 5mm, 3mm, and without the comb/shield for cleaning my neck and temples. Then I cut the longer hair on top with a pair of scissors, it doesnt really have to be all that precise as it really wont show if there is a couple of uneven spots---xoxo
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.