[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A question for all the sexy ladies on the board hehehehe Do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: NF5aYCHu[1].jpg (143KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
NF5aYCHu[1].jpg
143KB, 1252x1252px
A question for all the sexy ladies on the board hehehehe
Do you think its a bad thing for a man to wear perfume..?
Most colognes ive tried don't really smell that great and you'd be better off rolling around on the forest floor after it rained for a better scent.
>>
All the females on this board are whores who need attention so they go to anime conventions and random tinder dates. They don't care how you smell but they do care about your height.
>>
>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>WEARING/USING PERFUME/COLOGNE.
>>
>>12251102
kek, Finally you said something correct
>>
>>12251236
I agree.
>>12251102
>>
>>12251102
but Middle Easterners stereo typically abuse perfumes
>>
>>12250975
>Most colognes ive tried don't really smell that great
poorfag
>>
All I use is helmut lang cologne and versace, every girl I've met likes the scent
>>
File: 1487502125517.jpg (291KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487502125517.jpg
291KB, 1280x720px
>>12252166
>buying and wearing expensive cologne for girls
>>
>>12252178
Yeah, because girls just love a guy that smells like he just came from the gym or some shit
>>
>2017
>SPRAYING POISON ON ONES OWN BODY
>>
>>12250975
??? look up what those words mean my friend
the distinction of perfumes and colognes is in the concentration, it's not like perfumes have a particular scent or whatever
>>
>>12252344
I thought the distinction was that perfumes smelled sweet or flowery while colognes were sort of like something more metallic and fresh
>>
>>12252326
We breathe poisonous air
We eat poisonouse food
We drink semi poisonous water
>>
>current millenia
>not smelling like himself

It's like you enjoy being liked for being someone else. I don't see how you get confidence from smelling like a perfume, it feels like you're trying to cover up something, it's like you're trying to appease people, it's like you care about women's judgements.
>>
>>12252429
>it's like you care about women's judgements.
Considering that the OP specifically asked for women's opinion that should be pretty obvious.
>>
File: Wrong..png (40KB, 205x83px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong..png
40KB, 205x83px
>>12252326
Most colognes and perfumes are made with plant or animal oils.
Most of which are not exactly poisonous even if they are absorbed into the body unless you have an adverse allergy towards them....
>>
I have a friend he is an ok looking guy and the his wear is decent but thanks to cologne he gets a decent amount of girls
>>
>>12252429
What a retard. It smells good. It doesn't get any simpler than that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.