[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will kanye make retro sneakers the current trend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Will kanye make retro sneakers the current trend?
>>
retros are always popular, for different reasons
GQ shoves em down normie's throats, and so do sneaker companies
>>
retro sneakers are all we have, new sneakers are whack
>>
I literally don't know any "new" sneaker except those from designers.

Every sneaker from sweatshops is a decade-old rehash or simply the same model.
>>
>>12239222
All those designer sneakers that /fa/ likes are rehash of adidas or nike
>>
>>12239254
Please self-poku yourself
>>
>>12239282
>achilles heel
Rod Lavers
>Dunks
adidas
>Vandals
Nike vandals
>GATS
Inspired by German Army trainers that were designed by adidas model
>>
>>12239104
my peepop has those shoes!!!
>>
>>12239104
I'm really surprised to see the three stripes on them
I thought this was going to be released by his own brand
>>
>>12239104
The current success of adidas is built mostly on taking inspiration from retro sneakers (EQT and NMD) and reintorducing classic adidas models through the 'Adidas Originals' sub-brand, so no, but he will probably make it more widespread.
>>
>>12239634
Launching completely new sneakers is a long and expensive project. With adidas it's way easier, you can use the existing technologies, the entire business structure, marketing, designers etc.
Don't see Kanye making sneakers under his own brand in a long ass time.
>>
>>12239640
Meant to quote: >>12239617
>>
>>12239640
Yeah I understand that, but the three stripes weren't so visible on the earlier colourway so that's why I thought they weren't Adidas
The silhouette doesn't look like something Adidas would put out since they've been riding the 350/UB/NMD sock-like runner silhouette for a while now so that's another reason for the speculation too
Also the crep boot, military boot and duck boot models have released through his own brand, right?

Anyways I think the silhouette is fine, not a fan of this triple white though
>>
File: gosha x reebok.jpg (299KB, 972x658px) Image search: [Google]
gosha x reebok.jpg
299KB, 972x658px
Gosha has done that years ago
>>
>>12239725
Gosha is not as relevant as Kanye though in terms of influence
>>
File: IMG_0156.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0156.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
The perfect shoes for the modern manlet.
>>
>>12239284
Dunks are Nike you retard
>>
File: raf ozweegos.jpg (107KB, 552x368px) Image search: [Google]
raf ozweegos.jpg
107KB, 552x368px
raf did it first
>>
>>12239819
exactly what i first thought when i saw these

honestly they're not that bad, i like the way the 3 stripes are sorta tucked in and the sole is honestly pretty cool, but I know for a fact these are gonna be just as stupidly overpriced and underproduced as 350s are so i'm not even gonna try to cop
>>
>>12240776 I doubt underproduced if theyre part of the fashion line
>>
>>12240776
You do realize this probably means Adidas will start releasing similar models the year after the launch?
>>
>>12240797
yeah but if they're anything like the yeezy clones they've made so far they're going to be shit

>>12240782
i hope not. i know they say the boosts take longer to manufacture because they use boost and primeknit but i dont know how much of that i believe
>>
>>12239104
OMFG do you live under a fucking rock?
>>
>>12240821
They have boost and pk on many other models as well and there's no trouble releasing those
Wexler also said that boost comes from NASA...
I wouldn't believe any of their excuses, Adidas just wants to keep releases limited to keep up the hype. Less supply, more demand and I reckon it's going to be the same with these
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.